1. Recently I engaged in a staking arrangement with online tourney pro dsnyder766 (fulltilt), dsnyer9521 (stars). I shipped him 3k on ftp and 3k on stars for 200 freezeouts and under and 30 rebuys and under. Soon after the stake began I saw him playing 100 rebuys and asked him not to play those. He continued playing them and I asked for the stake back. Soon thereafter, Derek blocked me on AIM and stopped answering my phone calls. It became quickly apparent that he was just trying steal the money from the stake.

I am not writing this post to complain, but rather just to warn all of you about dsnyder. Do not stake him or loan him any money because you probably won't see it again.

Add dorinvandy to Rail
  2. This is why you dont stake ppl u dont know well. Also if u have never met someone in real life and ur gonna stake them, at the very least have them email u copy of there ID....
    Add swd805 to Rail
  3. Lol pretty dumb of someone as well known / common / regular in the high stakes MTTs as dsnyder to do this. GG.
    Add SCTrojans to Rail
    Originally Posted by SCTrojans View Post

Lol pretty dumb of someone as well known / common / regular in the high stakes MTTs as dsnyder to do this. GG.

Agreed, with his reputation he could have taken someone for at least 10k
    Raise
    Add timex to Rail
    Originally Posted by timex View Post

Originally Posted by SCTrojans View Post

Lol pretty dumb of someone as well known / common / regular in the high stakes MTTs as dsnyder to do this. GG.

Agreed, with his reputation he could have taken someone for at least 10k

lol qft
    Raise
    Add SCTrojans to Rail
  6. I hear he is super shady, but why does a guy like that need staking? I have decent winnings, but had to pull out for my house and business, if he doesnt have a similar story, then y did he need to get staked. I understand people have to pull out money for emergencies, but i thought he would stilll have a roll, and to only accept a 6k offer, means he must be desperate. Right? I seee him play the biggest MTT's, even if he plays 200 and under on Stars and FTP, isnt he done in a few days if he goes on a bad run.

Raise
    Add ucfchamp to Rail
  7. atleast 10k rofl........but srsly that fked up wtf is up with all these scammers

Add Bballmike222 to Rail
  8. You guys would not believe how many crooks there are out there. One day, the list will be revealed. Not yet though.

Bax
    Add JohnnyBax to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bballmike222 View Post

atleast 10k rofl........but srsly that fked up wtf is up with all these scammers

thats why u get there ID and all info first, so when this happens it can be handled.

/e-thuggery
    Raise
    Add swd805 to Rail
    Originally Posted by JohnnyBax View Post

You guys would not believe how many crooks there are out there. One day, the list will be revealed. Not yet though.

Bax

that's pretty sick
    Add wink_eek to Rail
  11. He should of done it at 2+2. Cornell Fiji got 30k.
    Add koolkeith13 to Rail

You guys would not believe how many crooks there are out there. One day, the list will be revealed. Not yet though.

Bax

would be an interesting list...

they stiff you, then look for someone else... so gay...

Raise
    Add sprstoner to Rail

Bax

yea i just got bax and sheets for 9k b/c i'm a broke degen without an excuse.

Raise
    Add Randers to Rail

Bax

[sprints to Costco and buys 4800 pack of popcorn]

Raise
    Add JMaster130 to Rail
  15. why wouldn't you reveal the list??

I mean if they are pieces of scum and going to take people for money then what's the point in protecting them?? more important to let others know imo
    Add mathclub to Rail
  16. I'm sorry for you OP, but I also wonder what made you stack this idiot. There's countless better players out there, and 99% of them will be better people.

I could never stand the guy. It used to put me on life tilt every time we were at the same table. Guess I won't see him again unless I go broke myself and start playing freerolls.

I don't know why people who's willing to stack players for thousands of $$$ don't spend a few hundreds , make them take a plain, met in person and sign some kind of document. That'd make things safer for stackers, and would allow decent persons looking for a backer get their deals done.
    Raise
    Add andressoprano to Rail
  17. Let the cat out of the bag bax

1 time!!!
    Add Big Swing to Rail
    Originally Posted by mathclub View Post

why wouldn't you reveal the list??

I mean if they are pieces of scum and going to take people for money then what's the point in protecting them?? more important to let others know imo

This
    Raise
    Add bfactor to Rail
  19. not the first time, some people are born pos

Add number1pen to Rail
  20. bax is not talking about cheating at poker, he is talking about players cheating their backers, like DSnyder did to the OP... bax has gotten scammed by his horses before, lying about buy ins and pocketing cash, or playing cash games when they aren't allowed etc...
    Raise
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  21. I told sheets not to reveal the list because it's no one's business, but now I'm really curious lol.

Btw waco if the list is anyone whos played cash when they weren't supposed to that would be like everyone.

Raise
    Add AGame18 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

bax is not talking about cheating at poker, he is talking about players cheating their backers, like DSnyder did to the OP... bax has gotten scammed by his horses before, lying about buy ins and pocketing cash, or playing cash games when they aren't allowed etc...

We know.......

Which is why it's weird that they don't wanna make the list public. Now if people back those guys, they are going to bet pwnt by them, when it could have been prevented. etc.
    Raise
    Add bfactor to Rail
    Originally Posted by Big Swing View Post

Let the monkey out of the bottle bax

this
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by andressoprano View Post

I'm sorry for you OP, but I also wonder what made you stack this idiot. There's countless better players out there, and 99% of them will be better people.

I could never stand the guy. It used to put me on life tilt every time we were at the same table. Guess I won't see him again unless I go broke myself and start playing freerolls.

I don't know why people who's willing to stack players for thousands of $$$ don't spend a few hundreds , make them take a plain, met in person and sign some kind of document. That'd make things safer for stackers, and would allow decent persons looking for a backer get their deals done.

"Stacking" is a dangerous game
    Raise
    Add Mkind16 to Rail
  25. didnt dsnyder used to play nose bleed nl cash?
    Add comandr_cool to Rail
  26. For all of you who think it is our duty to protect other backers by putting information in a public place like a message board, this makes no sense. This is only so you, the reader, can get your gossip. The other backers know to ask us directly before taking on someone.

Bax
    Raise
    Add JohnnyBax to Rail

For all of you who think it is our duty to protect other backers by putting information in a public place like a message board, this makes no sense. This is only so you, the reader, can get your gossip. The other backers know to ask us directly before taking on someone.

Bax

why help the competition.. lol

we def want gossip tho..

Raise
    Add sprstoner to Rail
  28. i think bax should def tell who has robbed him for the good/safety of others and so as not to enable these degens to keep going w others money

the only reason bax shouldnt out these ppl is if he has some expectation of being paid back
    Raise
    Add Cmoney3 to Rail
  29. not really a scam as when you backed him you should have allready known youd not see any of that money because dsnyder is sosososo unreal bad @ poker.

Add amak316 to Rail
    Originally Posted by amak316 View Post

not really a scam as when you backed him you should have allready known youd not see any of that money because dsnyder is sosososo unreal bad @ poker.

^^^^^^^^^^^^This. A perfect example of somebody running way above expectations.
    Raise
    Add andressoprano to Rail