[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I am new to the site. I am also new to Charlotte NC. If there are any locals that know about good games to go to, feel free to let me know. I am always looking for a good game. I have tried a couple of the free poker leagues around here, and series7pokerleague.com is the only one that I like. A friend of mine won an entry into event 36, and cashed in 43rd place. I plan on being at the next main event. Remember to let me know about any good cash games around here.

Add DontTryToBlufMe to Rail
  2. what up man, i go to school in boone but am home for a home game a lot in charlotte. Private message me, this game i go to is absolute cake and usually easy money, but fun guys to drink and hang out with.

Raise
    Add Appst08 to Rail
  3. and the seven series is o.k. but WOW the players are horrible imo. where is the seven series u play? i used to play at rosco's and beantown in the matthews area.

Add Appst08 to Rail
  4. PM PittProduct. He likes poker but is terrible at it. Thank me later.

Add BigGunX to Rail
  5. depends on the stakes man. I live in charlotte near uncc and know several games or people who know of the games from 1/2 up to 5/10.

Also heard of a 50/100NL game in monroe (so sick if true)

oh and eff series 7. Play pub poker if u lookin for a donkament to drink and chill :-p lol

pm me
    Raise
    Add Mattraq1 to Rail
  6. sowers and endless j run that state imo
    chad
    Add M8kingmoves to Rail
  7. cept sowers dun play live here. Been there, tried that lol.
    Add Mattraq1 to Rail
  8. I just left Charlotte a couple months ago to go back to NY, but I know a $3 / $6 NL No Max Buy In game in south Charlotte. NOONE is any good and they got a LOT of money. You can also set the blinds higher if u want as long as u get a couple others to agree, which they will, they don't like to go lower tho. All drinks are free. They also have blackjack 3,4 nights a week, maybe more now. If interested PM me and i'll set you up.

Raise
    Add cusee to Rail