1. What is the phone number for Poker Stars customer service? It is not listed on their web site.
    Add Aspen Extreme to Rail
  2. I don't think you can call them. I once needed to deal with the security team. I had to email support and explain my problem. After exchanging some information with a few emails, they eventually called me and we got the problem straightened out.
    Raise
    Add ferrengi to Rail
  3. they dont like people having it
    Add pmarrsouth to Rail
  4. You have not learned your lesson about poker sites and phone numbers?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>BoDog (Stole My Money - Outright)!
    by Aspen Extreme on 11/1/2007 11:22 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Last night, I deposited $500 by check and played $2/$4 no limit for 11 hours. I won $508 (leaving my balance at $1008). Just for convenience, I called them back and asked them, "Would it be any trouble to cancel the deposit?" "No, and they cancelled it." After cancelling, they told me that if don't redeposit using a credit card within 12 hours, they will KEEP my profit. However, if I would have lost (and my check didn't clear), I would have been liable for the $500 (and been sent to a collection agency).

Therefore, I played on their site for 11 hours (paying a rake of $250+) and won $508. In the end, I won't see a dime and they will KEEP my profit and the rake I paid.
    Raise
    Add xTEDFORRESTx to Rail
  5. Who cares? What is it?
    Thread StarterAdd Aspen Extreme to Rail
  6. Should be able to find Lee Jones in the Yellow Pages...
    Add A V0id In Me to Rail
  7. 867-5309
    Add aconsuma to Rail
  8. Im sorry to say, but you need to call 1-800-bets-off. You obviously dont have the money to gamble with and were playing with fake money, or at least money that was to be used for something else.

Seriously though, if you dont want to give up gambling, try depositing only what u can afford. gl.
    Raise
    Add poncho veelo to Rail