[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. PokerStars Game #11836047403: Tournament #60061365, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2007/09/02 - 19:16:30 (ET)
    Table '60061365 18' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
    Seat 1: beppo0258 (2365 in chips)
    Seat 2: RAINMAN10 (9186 in chips)
    Seat 3: Joe3272 (3981 in chips)
    Seat 4: flipflap46 (2800 in chips)
    Seat 5: Bumper111 (7150 in chips)
    Seat 6: Lawfin (2430 in chips)
    Seat 7: agiorlando (1970 in chips)
    Seat 8: HaiQuality (2475 in chips)
    Seat 9: JarvisLa (7900 in chips)
    flipflap46: posts small blind 75
    Bumper111: posts big blind 150
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to JarvisLa [Kc Kd]
    Lawfin: folds
    agiorlando: folds
    HaiQuality: folds
    JarvisLa: raises 300 to 450
    beppo0258: folds
    RAINMAN10: raises 300 to 750
    Joe3272: folds
    flipflap46: folds
    Bumper111: folds
    JarvisLa: calls 300
    *** FLOP *** [Qc 9c 6d]
    JarvisLa: checks
    RAINMAN10: bets 1050
    JarvisLa: calls 1050
    *** TURN *** [Qc 9c 6d] [9h]
    JarvisLa: checks
    RAINMAN10: bets 4950

???

Is it possible I still have the best hand here or is it a fold?

does he have aces or queens full??
  2. you should re-re-raise prelfop, not call and he can't have A's full... there's no A on the board...
  3. I would re-raise to around 2,000 preflop. If he pushes after that, its all read-dependant. If he seems like a tight player, I would put him on AA and make the tough fold with plenty of chips left to make a run in the tournament.

Raise
  4. btw, I didnt mean aces full, I meant does he have pocket aces or pocket queens and if he has queens has he got a full house.

The reason I didnt reraise, which I know I should of now, was because I couldn't remember the player raising a hand before now, so everything pointed to him having aces, but I just didnt want to lay the kings down. Also another factor which I shouldn't have of let it affect my play was that I had already been all in atleast 3 times earlier in the day with kings and game up aginst aces or someone with an ace who caught an ace on the river etc.

I just couldn't put him on a hand I could beat, I could only think of AQ, but I don't think he would re-raise with that, I don't think he would bet so much on the turn with JJ or 10's after I called the flop with a queen out there.

So what could he have that I could beat?
    Raise
  5. Lets focus on the pre-flop action for a minute because what you just said has me seriously worried about your thought processes.

First, even though you acknowledge you know you shouldn't have let previous hands effect your thought process you still did. Just because your KK's got cracked earlier does not mean they now suddenly become a weak holding. KK's...regardless of what people tell you...are not A magnets. A's do not appear on the board any more often when you have KK's then when you don't. At a nine handed table there is only a 3.5% chance of someone having AA's when you have KK's. (ps. unless you see someone make a speach ((usually only in live play)) or it's raised four times preflop you should NEVER, NEVER lay K's down preflop)

There's are tons of times when you think, OMG they must have AA, then they turn over QQ, JJ or AK.

You will lose much more money over time folding KK regularly then you will running them into AA occasionally.

Also, there is a much better chance your opponent has AK, AQ, QQ, JJ then AA. Just because a player hasn't played a hand doesn't mean the first hand they have is AA. You should be licking your chops that you have a chance to re-raise all-in preflop with KK.
    Raise