[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. This is a x-post from 2p2.

OMG wow...

http://sandgate.co.clark.nv.us/servl...el=13819810002

The address is 1725 Glenview Dr.

138-19-810-002 HAMILTON RUSSELL & CAROLYN *20060523:03704 05/23/2006 JOINT TENANCY 200 SUBDIVIDED LOT

Okay people, the address on three of the accounts is owned by Russ and Carolyn Hamilton.

Any questions?

FWIW, this was the info given out by a UB whistleblower (not brainwash, as far as I know):

Customer ID: Token ID: Username: Status: Creation Date: Update Date: 227061 Sleeplesss Active 2003-09-16 16:33:01 2007-09-05 13:12:49 Name: Lauren B Makar Address 1: 1725 Glenview Dr. Address 2: Address 3: Address 4: City, State, Postal Code Las Vegas, NEVADA 89134 Country UNITED STATES Customer Phone: 702326xxxx Customer Birthdate: 1967-xx-xx Email Information: Address: atease@vegasinbox.com

I got rid of some information like the birthdate and phone number to protect whoever Lauren Makar is.

---

Basically, the address of one of the cheating accounts is Russ Hamilton's address.

This is the big thread, maybe someone else can summarize: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...d.php?t=237495

Add N 82 50 24 to Rail
  2. It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting...

Add heynow21 to Rail
  3. speechless.
    Add joeykukzMSU to Rail
  4. I have had a list of his addresses written down for a few days.

Can't WAIT to hear the explanation on this.
    Add djoshaz to Rail
  5. Sorry to ask the obvious, or oblivious, but who are Russ and Carolyn Hamilton?
    Add Tarvin to Rail
    Originally Posted by Tarvin View Post

Sorry to ask the obvious, or oblivious, but who are Russ and Carolyn Hamilton?

russ won the main event in 94(?) and was I believe one of the founders of UB.
    Add thedudelb to Rail

Russ founded and owned a chunk of UB. I assume that's his wife.

Thread StarterAdd N 82 50 24 to Rail
  8. nice work

Add gibler123 to Rail
  9. gg ub
    Add charder to Rail
  10. not to sound tough, but i dont think broken kneecaps really rectify this
    Add KCKyle to Rail
  11. sigh, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. gg UB, ul it was a helluva ride. EDIT: vwp on the work OP.

Add the_snail03 to Rail
  12. insane... guess we know why UB wouldnt release any info.

just so sick

good work nat.

Add sprstoner to Rail
  13. way to go bud, u got the absolute nuts making tens of millions in rake with no risk, greed is a hell of a thing. now diagf
    Add scarface_79 to Rail
  14. isnt he still in charge lol?
    Add scarface_79 to Rail
  15. is this the same superuser issue or is this a new cheating issue with UB?

Geez this is insane
    Add MookMonster to Rail
  16. weeeeeeeeeeeeee find him in vegas and break his fuckin legs imo

Add CeJeH to Rail
  17. man so completely fked up. ub just gave me 10 bux too. roshambo ftw....thanks for the work once again nat
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  18. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><H4 class=P5_PostHeader> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD vAlign=top align=left rowSpan=2> </TD><TD align=left colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Re:Some big breaking news regarding UB... </TD><TD vAlign=center align=right>In reply to </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>By heynow21 on 07-13-2008 12:19 AM </TD><TD align=right>Reply Quote </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></H4> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=P5_PostContent><TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ForumPostContentText>It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>____________________________________________ _________________________________

'if you want to destroy my sweater....grab a thread as I walk away...as I walk away'</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Raise
    Add scottyclark to Rail
  19. Outstanding work Nat and others! 60 Minutes should be hiring you soon.
    Add Constapissed to Rail
  20. Wow. Simply WOW.

Where u at Annie?

Oh yeah, NAT is a fucking genius. If Im pokerstars and/or FTP I hire this kid and pay him infinite amounts of money for security purposes. Nat you are the man.

Add B_O_K_E to Rail

Add x walks x to Rail
  22. And to think I was gonnna put 200 ont here tmrw for the 200k gtd. hahahahah
    Add Ship Happens to Rail
  23. also like to hear annies take on this boke, but i doubt shes gonna post in this thread.....
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by CeJeH View Post

weeeeeeeeeeeeee find him in vegas and break his fuckin legs imo

If this is true dude will suffer a fate waaay worse than that

Add TheVillageGrinder to Rail
  25. Sigh even with all the craziness of ub over the past year i still played there nearly everyday but this is it, gg ub, thanks for the aruba seats and small amount of cash : /
    Add candida to Rail
  26. i dont know why you all feel you can attack annie so quick

shes been nothing but present on p5s since she took control of the tourney schedule.....god you guys are quick to judge

ya, you are probably right, but there is no reason to attack annie when shes been nothing but helpful to this forum

and ps....nat is a joke IMO (0bv many ppl respect him and gl to yall)
    Raise
    Add KCKyle to Rail
  27. Obv the next question is who else knew about this and who else had access to the super user accounts?

Care to comment on this Annie?
    Add Constapissed to Rail
    Originally Posted by KCKyle View Post

obv ur real name in profile says it all, imo

Add TheVillageGrinder to Rail

And why am I a joke?

Thread StarterAdd N 82 50 24 to Rail

i dont know why you all feel you can attack annie so quick

shes been nothing but present on p5s since she took control of the tourney schedule.....god you guys are quick to judge

ya, you are probably right, but there is no reason to attack annie when shes been nothing but helpful to this forum

Obviously you've contributed a lot more towards all of this than Nat has. OBV. Give me a break. The guy puts himself on the line, and it's not like he's exactly hiding from the world either. Everyone knows his name, where he lives, what he does for a living, where he went to law school, the websites he used to run, the websites he currently works with, etc.

Ask yourself a question: What have you done to push this situation towards a resolution? If the answer is &quot;nothing,&quot; which it undoubtably is for almost everyone here, then maybe take a minute and think before you decide to call someone who has probably accomplished more at the age of 26 than you ever will in your life &quot;a joke.&quot;

Raise
    Add Adam to Rail