[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I just got moved to a new table with 18 players left. I didnt use my pokertracker, my laptop is in reparation.
    The situation is the following:
    Hijack: Me 20bbs
    Cuttoff: Bigstack with 60bbs +
    Button: Bigish stack 45 bbs +
    SB: Smallishstack 16bbs
    BB: Shortstack 10 bbs
    There is 5k in the middle (antes plus blinds) so by shoving I just increase my stacK by 5 procent. (I have 40k in chips)
    I have got KQo. Wwyd?

1. Raising small then folding to a shove. Sux because i will leave over 10k dead money in the middle: My raise of 4k plus the blinds ante antes of 5.... I defenitely want ro flip vs a smaller pair at that point plus I even might get shoved by worse hands or I could get pushed around (3bet) by the chipleader.

2. Folding and waiting for a better spot allthough my hand is likely to be the best.

3. Open-shoving. Eliminates all 3 bet attempts with worse hands and maximizes foldequity,I mean I just came to the table and shove the fist hand i play, it should even get aj to fold sometimes..? . Second best case I get it in vs a pair and im in a flip. Worst case I run into a premuium hand which obv sux.

Im just wondering what you guys think of my resoning.
    Am I getting called light enough at that point to make this shove profitably? I mean if im only getting called by ak aq and some pairs im wondering if its really worth to take the risk for just 5k with 4 players behind. Allthough I see it more as 3.5 because I cover the shortish bb.
    This kind of situation happens regularly to mee maybe its a leak???
  2. shove is fine

U could also like minraise and dont fold unless somthing absurd happens behind
  3. def unreg pre
    Originally Posted by MastaP89 View Post

def unreg pre

ship 1050$ to MastaP89 also

5. What was the outcome?
  6. sb called ak: busto next hand
  7. I'm no Hero but are you really getting 3bet by alot of worse hands? your so short it would be dumb to 3bet you with air, so open/f or jam... and I like jamming and running good

8. Yeah its pretty unlikely i know.... A raise with my stack looks pretty strong.