[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Post any decent scores you think might count in here.

I got 3rd in ftp 150r and some other final 2 tables in 100rs not sure they'll count though.

wildman said he'd make a spreadsheet but if we can keep shit organized in here it will help him a lot. Maybe if the captains can start tracking their teams top scores or something just so we can have a clue what the scoring is going into the last couple days just to make it more exciting.*

Shanetrain made a spreadsheet for us and will update as the scores are posted in here and listed on opr. *Here is the link

<span>http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...tNlE&amp;hl=en</span>

2. 2nd in 50r on stars yesterday
  3. Won ftp 100r monday, 15th sunday million, 14th 150r, 24th 1k monday
  4. 1st in stars 4pm 10r yesterday
  5. Is there a private PLB somewhere on here for this?
    Originally Posted by taypaur View Post

Won ftp 100r monday, 15th sunday million, 14th 150r, 24th 1k monday

tomif finished 2nd 100q sunday for 13k, and ftish for 4k on 100c sunday. monday he finished 3rd in 100r
    i finished 4th for 13k in ps100fo sunday.

mendieta 5th ps500 for 25k, and ftish ftp100r turbo on sunday.

taylor rapes iirc

paying someone to track as often as possible wud be huge. itd be a lot more fun to make this comp live
    Raise
  7. 3rd in FTP 100r turbo on sunday
  8. pretty sure tracking would be easiest using p5s private leaderboard function. there's just the update delay.
  9. which is a 5day delay on ps rite now. i dont mind that 40-50$ off from our first place. :) also not sure if u can make p5s team private plbs when top30 counts and max 10from plrs.
  10. If im understanding the rules right, it's the top 30 scores from each team, but no more than 10 scores a player. Sites: FTP, stars, AP/UB.

Correct me if I'm wrong?
  11. yea..i put it off since theres no updates right now ...good timing id say..just like my internet breaking on my desktop..sigh..why must i run bad.
  12. Ya but I got 81st in the 55 Super T for $108.12 yesterday so book that immediately.
  13. I'd be down for making a rape leaderboard for this if you guys want.

I think a good idea would be to check people's scores via OPR (since it updates a lot faster than p5's), then plug those scores into the PLB calculator that's on this site. That'll give everyone a very good idea of how many PLBs each score counts for - then when P5's makes updates and puts those scores in people's profiles, I'll verify each one and make them &quot;official&quot; on the spreadsheet. I think that's the best way to keep things as real-time/updated as possible.

It'll take a decent amount of time, so I'd appreciate a little compensation (especially since I'm in the p5s midstakes comp that is similar to this one).

edit: didn't see wildman might do it, which is obv cool too. don't wanna step on toes tho ;)
    Raise
  14. http://www.pocketfives.com/leaderboards/ApesAreFun

I did this in 15 min! It's for my own benefit to keep track of this, but feel free to take a look!
    Raise
    Originally Posted by shanetrain22 View Post

I'd be down for making a rape leaderboard for this if you guys want.

I think a good idea would be to check people's scores via OPR (since it updates a lot faster than p5's), then plug those scores into the PLB calculator that's on this site. That'll give everyone a very good idea of how many PLBs each score counts for - then when P5's makes updates and puts those scores in people's profiles, I'll verify each one and make them &quot;official&quot; on the spreadsheet. I think that's the best way to keep things as real-time/updated as possible.

It'll take a decent amount of time, so I'd appreciate a little compensation (especially since I'm in the p5s midstakes comp that is similar to this one). Someone mentioned 100ish earlier, which sounds reasonable to me.

edit: didn't see wildman might do it, which is obv cool too. don't wanna step on toes tho ;)

i can dig this a lot.. i think a lot of people would throw u some money for doing this and you'd make well over a cpl hundred

Raise
  16. i'll throw in for sure...much more entertaining to know whats going on

also... i won a 20k on UB, 3rd in FTP 40k and a couple other top 5s that might count for team gboro

gla
  17. Ok cool, I'll get started on it then. I'll post a link to the spreadsheet in a little bit.
  18. great, tx shanetrain!
  19. wow that sounds like a lot of work. i'll prob toss a little in too. thanks shane
  20. i won the stars sunday $109, the late one for like 22.7k.

neverscaredb won the stars 50c yesterday

Gags30 is an instructor at PocketFives Training . To get more of his advice and to watch his training videos, click here.

21. Here's the link to view the spreadsheet. Everyone should be able to view it, but if you have a problem let me know (link in OP for easy access tho jamers?)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...tNlE&amp;hl=en

Post any big scores you want in here and I'll make the first update later tonight after most people are done playing.

I'll do my best to keep things updated in a relatively timely fashion (at least once a day), but this'll def be pretty time-consuming... so please be patient :)
    Raise
  22. i want my name in pink iirc
    Originally Posted by mendieta19 View Post

i want my name in pink iirc

wow ur fucking gay bro

edit: j/k hehe
  24. Won the 1pm $20 fo on stars and the tilt 100c yesterday also 6th in the 30 quad
  25. ive shipped ps50fo for 16k iirc. and tomif got 3rd in ps150 for 8k
  26. won 30r 23.5k on ftp
  27. 2nd in ftp 40k 75 yesterday and 6th in nightly 100r on stars too
  28. by the end of the week this is going to be the most epic brag thread on p5s ever

29. 1st and 2nd in UB 30r on back to back nights!

Game Over Brah
  30. Leaderboard is about as updated as I can make it at this point. Since teams obv don't have 30 relevant scores yet, I just put the scores that were around 80 PLBs or more (though most of those smaller ones will almost certainly not count when all is said and done).

The scores shown are only for Stars/FTP so far. I'm going to have trouble adding the UB/AP scores to the spreadsheet for a couple of reasons: A) Lots of people have 2 different names in their profile, 1 for UB and 1 for AP, and B) ThePokerDB isn't always great with updating their database (OPR doesn't track UB/AP, so I'm stuck with them). I'll do my best tho. Edit: It'll also be a bitch because they don't seem to list the total prizepool of each tourney, which is ok for feezeouts, but annoying for rebuy tourneys.
    Raise