1. Looking for a third site to throw $100 onto and try to grind some sort of roll. Looking for suggestions. (not CAKE). I was thinking of either UB/AP, Carbon, or Titan. Any recommendations, pros/cons/alternatives? Looking for something to suit a european schedule.
    Add freeworld777 to Rail
  2. UB/AP
    Add nevz to Rail
  3. why not cake?
    Add ficha19 to Rail
    Originally Posted by ficha19 View Post

why not cake?

dunno, i play on it sometimes and just don't like the feel of the software. I find the sng's fill up way to slow and there aren't enough micro/low limit tourneys that suit my free time. Good customer support though, gotta give em that.
    Raise
    Thread StarterAdd freeworld777 to Rail
  5. Go w/Carbon and at least if you sign up through P5s, you'll get rakeback. I still like Cake better because there are more players.

But I'm on a mission to keep people away from UB...here's why..

http://www.pocketfives.com/poker-for...-at-ub-4540937
    Raise
    Add sportsfntc to Rail
  6. Ive played on both Carbon and Absolute/UB.

I feel like AP/UB is stagnant and will never reach above the players they have now

but Carbon is bound to blow up. It's grown alot since when I first signed onn a year ago. Go with carbon.
    Raise
    Add ShyGuy03533 to Rail
  7. dont bother with ub/ap
    Add JeffMoney to Rail
    Originally Posted by ShyGuy03533 View Post

Ive played on both Carbon and Absolute/UB.

I feel like AP/UB is stagnant and will never reach above the players they have now

but Carbon is bound to blow up. It's grown alot since when I first signed onn a year ago. Go with carbon.

Ditto-AP\UB have NO traffic, esp. for SNG's. Pulled my money out of there. Carbon has nice software and lots of donks, but get ready for A LOT of brutal beats!!!!!!
    Raise
    Add MALS6 to Rail
  9. Titan Poker may be best for a European schedule. Both Titan and Carbon have some particularly soft games available. Carbon may end up being a great choice for you because of the extra $15k we give away to our players there every month--you can really up your intake with stuff like that. Good luck, whichever way you choose.

Raise
    Add Adam to Rail
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post

Titan Poker may be best for a European schedule. Both Titan and Carbon have some particularly soft games available. Carbon may end up being a great choice for you because of the extra $15k we give away to our players there every month--you can really up your intake with stuff like that. Good luck, whichever way you choose.

Is it possible to get RB on an existing account at either of these sites? I signed up to both in the past but never played and never made deposits (ignorant of rakeback at the time).
    Raise
  11. iPoker Network (Titan) does not allow rakeback. They have a nice VIP program that is available to all players and lets you exchange points for cash.

Regarding Carbon, your best bet would be to play on a different skin on the same network. For instance, we also offer 30% rakeback on both PokerNordica and RPM Poker, which are the exact same thing in terms of player base, game availability, etc. We run a monthly $4k rake race on PokerNordica currently, and it's very easy to cash in that race.

Raise
    Add Adam to Rail
  12. merge network. RPM POKER, carbon's an old dog. GO!
    Add Mr_BigQueso to Rail
  13. Thanks Adam

I opted for TITAN, and I was very impressed with the customer service. They hooked me up with some bonuses and freeroll tokens though their on-line chat and were extremely helpful. Nice first impression.
    Raise
  14. titan /thread. Very good customer service, decent bonuses, softish games.
    Add bombers88 to Rail