1. so a couple months ago i wont the full tilt 200k for a little over 50k.

i am not a tournament player, but i figured this meant things were changing.

since my win, i have played over 200 tournaments and cashed all of 4 times.

yes, you read that right.

anybody who wants to take me on to help me out with getting back to being a profitable tournament player?

i am serious student of the game and would love the help.

Thk god for cash games.

Cheers and help,

Add 88inthepocket to Rail
  2. Use some winnings and join Pokerxfactor.com :)
    Add rgouge to Rail
  3. I believe your answer is in YOUR post.

Tournaments are for dreamers, cash games are for people that like to consistently make MONEY.

Tournaments are a MAJOR TIME DRAIN.
    Add CUPCAKE JOE to Rail
  4. Dude welcome to mtt variance however i dont know if your case comes from variance or just not playing well. I currently am trying to make 50,000 in a year. Initially i had great success. I had Three scores over 2 thousand including a chop for first in the ub 40k for 8,000. Since then i have had terrible luck in MTT. Like 2-20 in coinflips, and 0-10 in pots over 15k when ive been ahead every time. Its just apart of mtt variance though. Look at the greatest players. bax i believe has had a streak of 52 non cashes. AJ has had 57 or so. It is just something u have to deal with. Honestly, id say your lack of cashing is due a mix of variance and bad play. The best things u can do in my opinion is to cut back on your mtt buy in. Go back to a lower buy in and get your confidence back. Also I would get xfactor. Watching it always gets my game back straight. I wish u luck and future success.
    Raise
    Add Hodge05 to Rail
  5. you have 11 cashes on your TLB though

Add ratsauce89 to Rail
  6. After my first 50K hit...I visited the Strip Club a lot more...for longer periods of time!!!!!!
    Add WEC to Rail
  7. $50k = FULL service, eh WEC?
    Add Karnage to Rail