[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. to all you mid-stakes/low-stakes grinders who might satellite into events. which events would you most likely try tto play?

To me: Main Event, 215$ 6 max and both 3 mill guarantees
    Add Dizzy34 to Rail
  2. All the NL Holdem events but the Main Event for sure. Can't miss out on the opportunity for a 1million+ score in an online tourney.
    Add JHaas07 to Rail
  3. Heads up, all o8 tournaments, and both the 3 mill guarantees...

wouldn't mind W$5,000 either...
    Add AQUAHOLIC to Rail
  4. None I will wait on a Mini WCOOP
    Add yjbrewer to Rail
  5. 5200$

Add Appst08 to Rail
  6. Christ...with these buy ins I might as well take the T$ in all except the 200s and 300s....nothing like 5k shipped to ur roll
    Add bef99hwk to Rail
    Originally Posted by yjbrewer View Post

None I will wait on a Mini WCOOP

lol..me too..i suck..
    Add BAntares to Rail
  8. all about the mixed event (8 games),..god how i have waited for a tourney like this
    Add Kanye-East83 to Rail
  9. $215 6-max. I'm gonna grind all summer then treat myself and buy into this when it rolls around. If I bust within the first hr, o well, at least I had a shot. Anyone know the structure for this btw? PM if you find it as I prolly wont come back to this thread.
    Raise
    Add redneck to Rail
  10. I'll play every event Jason Strasser enters.
    Add dimebagz00 to Rail
  11. i dont have much interest in playing the main event unless i seriously bank it in a prelim event. ill be playing some of the 215 events. im small time
    Add downbylaw11 to Rail
  12. The $5 turbo rebuy into the $215 6 max. Gunna take some serious grinding to get it done.
    Add Mkind16 to Rail
  13. Id love to play the ME, but i would have to win at least 2 of em to try it, maybe more so thats prob out of the question... will def have to play some just hope I can satty in a few... gonna bust my roll prob just tryin to get into the smaller events lol
    Raise
    Add Caseman14 to Rail
  14. i will try to satellite to all NLHE events, the 1st one looks juicy 3k starting stack and 30 min blinds
    Add Matedog_88 to Rail
  15. All the two day events.
    Add nickh to Rail
  16. the razz or 8game
    Add artlifeAKQJX to Rail
  17. Just the heads up event, planning on playing heads up for most of the time leading upto the WCOOP so i should be match fit to win :) lol
    Add CraftyCal to Rail