[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. If mine can be half as good as mig's or gboro's I'll be a happy man.....

"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

So yeah, essentially, in this thread, I'll answer any question you have about playing professionally, the game, myself, or any random question you have that might not even to do with poker.
  2. first ( i hope)

how does one crush 100rs?

lol ur the man moorman

3. was it you sitting 2 to the right of Negranu at the PCA?

i think it was, i was just walking thru on day 1 with my Arsenal shirt.

if so.. is that the first time uve played him live? was it tough having him with pos on you?

i know its pretty lame question but, i cant think of anything else so quick :)
    Raise
    Originally Posted by funnygut View Post

first ( i hope)

how does one crush 100rs?

lol ur the man moorman

Asking the wrong person, 100r crushes me well up until recently anyway, I would suggest just play really spewy and get there, If that doesn't work nit it up and fold to 3rd place as some hero eliminates 17 of the last 20 players for you
    Raise
  5. How many hours a week do u play? How many tournys and do u play in cash games 2??
  6. your ideal plays/gears broken down into which bb stacks (10-20bbs 20-30bbs or whatever your go about) what is your ideal 3bet stack 4betshove stack
  7. Cool beans - I love this stuff - thanks for doing it.

How long have you been playing?
    How long did it take for your first big win, say 4 figures or better?
    Doesdid anyone coach you?
    Do you do/did you do coaching?
    Did you go to University? If so, for what?

Sorry if most of that is already common knowledge.

ttfn,

Tammi
    Raise
  8. favorite beer?
  9. Dual monitors or one big ass one?
    Do u run a HUD while playin n mtt shesshh?
    Whats the most tables u would play if u were playing a serious shessh of hsmtt's?
    What do you consider the best part of your game?
    What are you trying to work on the most?
    continue to dominate gl thanks for doing this

Raise
  10. What seperates you from an average-to-above-average LAG like myself? What do you know that I don't? And, the obvious one: Will you teach me?
  11. Why is your avatar so scary?
  12. How many hours a day do you put in? Time off? Preparation for certain events?
    Originally Posted by AAR1388 View Post

Why is your avatar so scary?

secret weapon imo, if im ever ballin enough to be at moorman's table hes getting insta-block image

Originally Posted by Spraggs View Post

was it you sitting 2 to the right of Negranu at the PCA?

i think it was, i was just walking thru on day 1 with my Arsenal shirt.

if so.. is that the first time uve played him live? was it tough having him with pos on you?

i know its pretty lame question but, i cant think of anything else so quick :)

lol yeah it was me, Negreaneu is fun, he is 1 of the few live pro's I think everyone has respect for and he seemed a genuinely nice guy. He is the classic example of a guy who doesn't play 'optimal' in terms of 2+2 style, but pretty much has second to none results in live poker. It was kind of funny when he said I was the craziest English guy he had ever played and didn't know I actually make videos for his site (despite actually not getting one done yet). He is a living legend in the game, who brings a table to life and seems 100% genuine fromm my brief experience playing with him.
    '
    Raise
  15. 1) Is it true that you only sleep 1 hour per night in a hyperbaric chamber?

2) What do you think of Andressopranos game?
  16. Hi, Keiths bro here. Can you please please please crush Gregg in your pool prop bet. I really wanna see that big silly fkin head of his bald as a coot. Will you still b in Sydney in 3 weeks, if so will u teach me how to crush?

How did yo get started, poker story etc.?
    Raise
  17. do u play many live tournaments around brighton?

favourite ever arsenal player?

how did u get into poker?
  18. How long did you play until you hit a 10k+ score?
    Do you tell a lot of people "I'm top 10 in online poker"?
    How many tables can you play most profitably?
    Did you use any training sites? If not, what helped your game the most?
    Raise
  19. How much emphasis do you put on note taking?

Do you take notes on players in every tournament you play?

I feel like I lose alot of equity by not having good notes, especially on regulars. When you are multi-tabling it can be tough to get a good noteworthy read unless someone's play really stands out somehow.

Lets just cut to the chase. How about sharing your notes with me?

Raise
  20. Thank you in advance and congrats on your #1 rankage. Sorry for the amount of questions:

How many times were you deep in a major until you broke through?

Whats your greatest poker accomplishment?

Do you think you run badly/average/good/great?

Do you think playing online for a living is unhealthy and why?

Other than you, Which player this year do you think will break through and dominate?

Live or online who is the best player NL MTT player?

What piece of advice would you give someone who is going to start playing professionally?

Who do you want to your left the least at a final table M8kingmoves, Annette, DKJ123 or Belowabove
    Raise
    Originally Posted by kwoods View Post

How many hours a week do u play? How many tournys and do u play in cash games 2??

In 2008 I aimed for 100k cash hands which is the equivalent of 8500 a month. I managed 8000 in January with a sick win rate, but my motivation went downhill from them on in and I probably put in another 10k max hands in the rest of the year lol. I used to be a cash games player before I took up mtt's seriously but now I just don't seem to have the motivation to follow it through. As far as tourneys go I aim to play full days mon and tue, 7pm uk time till 2.30 am starts (early 100r till 50/50/daily 70k), stars late night 109-70k on wed, stars 300-tilt 100r sat and a sick full day on Sundays, Thursday and Fridays are my weekend plus if something is going on another day apart from Sunday I'll happily choose to do that over poker.
    + 1
    raise
    Raise
  22. 1: Thanks for starting what should turn into another great thread ( even if it's not Tuesday lol).

2: Any idea of how many people has blocked your stars picture? I'm one of them, lol.

3: Average # of MTT's per week?

4: If any, comments on my game. We haven't played much together, but I give the shot neways.

5: Who are the illest IYO?
    Raise
  23. What types of BR Management decisions would u use (Buy-In wise) when playin in big tourney fields, e.g 1000+.

If you had to back 3 MTTers online who would they be?

Which British online Pros do you have the most respect for?

Will you start goin to play more of the live Tourneys or keep crushin online?

Thx bigjimmylea1
    Raise
  24. congrats on #1 spot yet again.

1) Why do u run so well vs me? lol

2) Do u think i can hang w/ the best or am i too nitty?

3) what would u say ur biggest strength is in poker? (if already asked dont bother)

4) How do u balance poker/life and how long do u think ull be doing this?
    Raise
  25. Thoughts on my game, leaks, something I can improve etc?

Why do you 4 bet 90% of my 3 bets?
  26. Moorman, we both know that out of "the big 4" arsenal are the only one with no shot at winning the premiership this season, who do you think will win the league? Man United obviously right?
    Originally Posted by T Money View Post

your ideal plays/gears broken down into which bb stacks (10-20bbs 20-30bbs or whatever your go about) what is your ideal 3bet stack 4betshove stack

really tough question to give an accurate answer too as it really does depend on the table. I doubt I'd 3 bet fold 30bbs tbh, 4 bet shove stack is ideal between 30 and 40bbs, anything more doing it light would be spew unless you had a solid read. 10-20 bbs I dont care who you are its just wait for a hand/good reshove spot imo.
    Raise
  28. 1) Do you prefer American football or English football aka soccer?

2) What is your favorite place that you have gotten to travel to?

3) What has been the biggest key to your success?
    Originally Posted by TammiM68 View Post

Cool beans - I love this stuff - thanks for doing it.

How long have you been playing? I'd say like 3 and a half years now (god I feel old)

How long did it take for your first big win, say 4 figures or better? A long time as I used to grind low/mid stakes cash so my first big tourney break would prob been the final table of ftp sun major. I think I got fifth place when it was 250k guaranteed for 13k or so, This was a decent wedge for me back then and really got me on the tournament bug and demotivated me from cash games........

Doesdid anyone coach you? I got a lot of help from badpab2 aka paolo69 on stars and leadboots on ftp and geeforce1 aka sexygee on stars/geeforce1 on ftp. They are mainly cash game players these days but have a sick understanding of the game and helped me a ton when I was starting out.

Do you do/did you do coaching? nope sorry don't really have enough time plus I think my style is quite hard to teach without a solid understanding of the game and a lot of experience

Did you go to University? If so, for what? Yes I studied Economics and was really into it when I first started but my interest gradually began to fall and once I discovered poker and started to do really well my studies really began to suffer

Sorry if most of that is already common knowledge.

ttfn,

Tammi

Raise
    Originally Posted by theUNIT20 View Post

favorite beer?

obv the wife beater aka Stella