1. I deposited today to pokerstars via the western union option. entered the MTCN and was emailed to call western union.. I did so and was asked to have a security interview so that my transfer could be processed. The phone interview lasted 15 minutes and they asked many financial related questions I didnt feel comfortable answering..... it was obvious that they knew that the deposits were poker related although i obviously answered with online consulting bs etc.. bottom line is I am now banned from ever using western union ever again for any reason whatsoever.

So much for the land of the free...
    Add cory! to Rail
  2. with your scores y are u depoisting?
    Add iCONoFpOKER to Rail
  3. I am constantly depositing cashing out..... netteller effect i guess i will have to change that
    Thread StarterAdd cory! to Rail
  4. wow this is crazy...i remember a few months back one of my very best friends had his WU account "audited" this was back in the day when bodog allowed u to cashout 3 k a week through WU and it took 30 days + to get a 3 k check in the mail so we both just cashed out our entire accounts throught WU..i guess i ran good and never got hassled but my buddy had his WU account "audited" and never used it to process cashouts again....was a weird deal
    Raise
    Add soggyvag2 to Rail
  5. Land of the Restrictions
    Add ZachL to Rail
  6. This post is so funny.....you act like WU Has no right to ban customers who blatantly lie (you even said it was obvious they knew you were lying) during the security interview.

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
  7. I'd take being banned from WU over being banned from Chase all day long... sucks it happened, but shaaarrrp has it right, they are a bus. and if they feel you are a threat to them they can do as pleased.
    Raise
    Add boondock11 to Rail
  8. Thumbs down to Western Union for this one.
    Add Jennifear to Rail
  9. blame the us government not western union. like the guy said before, they're a business and have certain guidelines they have to follow. Of course they don't want to ban anyone from paying them money to use their service, but if someone is violating their TOS and are putting them at risk, then of course they will deny you.

PS - does anyone ever need a 2nd form of ID to pick them up? The other week I did one and they asked for two forms of ID - was this bitch just totally retarded? Can't find this anywhere on the site.
    Raise
    Add z06fanatic to Rail
  10. all access visa ten times easier
    Add yyyyy to Rail
    Originally Posted by z06fanatic View Post

blame the us government not western union. like the guy said before, they're a business and have certain guidelines they have to follow. Of course they don't want to ban anyone from paying them money to use their service, but if someone is violating their TOS and are putting them at risk, then of course they will deny you.

PS - does anyone ever need a 2nd form of ID to pick them up? The other week I did one and they asked for two forms of ID - was this bitch just totally retarded? Can't find this anywhere on the site.

I had to go home and get my passport when I did it because I was unaware you needed 2 forms as well...but apparently you do.
    Raise
    Add negativeROI to Rail
  12. Why lie about where the deposits were going? If PS offers it as an option, what do you have to gain by not being truthful?
    Add wny2nyc47 to Rail
  13. WU makes it very clear that they do not allow transfers for gambling purposes.
    Thread StarterAdd cory! to Rail
  14. land of the free obv goo usa

Add Believer82 to Rail