[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. or guestimate

Just started keeping track of my play nov1st. I usually write down my starting/ending bankroll when i play and for how many hours. been averaging $18.40 a hr mass tablin the lowest limits since ive been keeping track. lifetime would be waaaaaaay lower cause i used to play 1 at a time.

curious to see what ranked players get for the hours they put in. suppose alot of them are backed so its quite a bit lower than i would think. micro players tooo
  2. $30ish per hour minus taxes plus rakeback
    Originally Posted by leftygrove View Post

$30ish per hour minus taxes plus <a href='http://rakeback.pocketfives.com' target='blank'>rakeback</a>

should be: ($30/hr + rakeback - taxes)

edit: yes i'm aware that the mathematical functions don't need to me in this order, but taxes are a % and you shoudl be taking your taxes out at the end
    Raise

Gags30 is an instructor at PocketFives Training . To get more of his advice and to watch his training videos, click here.

4. should be minus taxes plus rakeback plus 30 per/hr
  5. $473/hr in '08

$22/hr in '09

regression to the mean ftw!

6. ~30/hr including rakeback - taxes
  7. negative $20/hr
  8. about a dollar an hour,,,thinking of going down to the corner soon,with a, spare some change sign,,,less tilt more hrly profit.
  9. didnt track my results very well in 2008 and beginning of 09 but it was tiny in 08, like $5/hr or so.

starting in september 09, ive made bout $698/hr

its obv way higher than expected, like bfinemans

10. HEHE...thats a hellza broad question....um hellza...any more qusetions...I'm reeeady chief. I m going...wait wat I'll wait just a sec as my life issa trainwreck..
  11. What are the tourney players ITT using to calculate $ per hour? Or what's the easiest formula etc?
    Originally Posted by Blu SeVenZ View Post

What are the tourney players ITT using to calculate $ per hour? Or what's the easiest formula etc?

i did a very rough estimate. i counted my number of sessions and multiplied them by ave time of 11 hours, then did like 700 hands/hr for cash and took total profit divided by hours.
    its prolly really off and sample size is pretty small for me, but still fun to know

Raise
  13. when i played HU cash I was around $35-$38 and over the summer playing live I was at around $80ish .. thats all i really can remember .. after my computer crashed a few months ago i lost all my tracker software and never installed it again
    Raise
  14. bout tree fiddy
  15. I'd probably quit poker if I ever calculated that
    Originally Posted by Blueberleez View Post

I'd probably quit poker if I ever calculated that

17. $44/hour
  18. $40.98/hr 4-tabling 100NL + ~$6.50 rakeback
  19. Mine is ~$9/hr for 2009 but I started 1tabling 5c/10c and have moved up to 4tabling 50c/$1 in that time so fk knows what it is for where I'm currently playing
    Originally Posted by Gags30 View Post

should be: ($30/hr + <a href='http://rakeback.pocketfives.com' target='blank'>rakeback</a> - taxes)

edit: yes i'm aware that the mathematical functions don't need to me in this order, but taxes are a % and you shoudl be taking your taxes out at the end

Yep my fault, I pay money on my rakeback (even though some people claim you do not have to)
    Raise
  21. 2007 - $14/hour
    2008 - $42/hour
    2009 - $95/hour
    2010 - $160/hour???

Originally Posted by leftygrove View Post

(even though some people claim you do not have to)

comedians tho

Not to mention all the time studying and reviewing and discussing.
    Poker is dumb
  25. $266/hr 3/6-25/50nl Cash

didnt want to count for fear of being terrified but prob $20-30/hr in MMTs.

26. Does PT3 or HEM work for MTTs as well as far as calculating hourly wage etc?