PokerStars$5.50 NL Hold'em [1R1A, $2K Gtd]
- Date:Feb 20th, 2012
- Prize Pool:$ 6,835.00
- Total Players:563
- Buy In:$ 5.00
Arunche beat out 563 players to win the $5.50 NL Hold'em [1R1A, $2K Gtd] event on PokerStars for $1,292.04. His win represented 18.90% of the $6,835 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was Cherman99 (Cherman9), who took 5th place for $369.09. After this tournament, you could find Cherman9 in 888th place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $5,653.96 from this tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 208.54 PLB Points from this tournament.
- The average cash in this tournament was $94.93.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Canada and Lithuania combined for $591.22.
- The PocketFives community had 16 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were Arunche and ZehColmeia, who combined for $2,238.68.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $2,232.81.