Full Tilt PokerHold'em No Limit
- Site/Network:Full Tilt Poker
- Date:Sep 20th, 2008
- Prize Pool:$ 19,731.00
- Total Players:201
- Buy In:$ 55.00
The finale of the Full Tilt Poker Hold'em No Limit event featured a heads-up battle between Adam Schoenfeld and NIHON33. When the final cards were dealt, Adam Schoenfeld earned $5,161 for the win, while NIHON33 settled for a consolation prize of $3,275.
- rizqallah, who finished in third place, earned 12.57% of the prize pool.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of the United States and Mexico proud, just to name a few.
- The first place finish by Adam Schoenfeld was worth 140.47 PLB Points.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was Super Tee (supertee), who finished in 13th place and cashed for $199.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $6,859 of the $19,731 prize pool.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 26.
- The average cash in this tournament was $758.88.