PokerStars$55 NL Hold'em [6-max - $5,000 guaranteed]
- Date:Jan 5th, 2009
- Prize Pool:$ 8,100.00
- Total Players:162
- Buy In:$ 55.00
The finale of the PokerStars $55 NL Hold'em [6-max - $5,000 guaranteed] event featured a heads-up battle between aakk1937 and Kikin1979. When the final cards were dealt, aakk1937 earned $1,944 for the win, while Kikin1979 settled for a consolation prize of $1,340.55.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of the United States and Costa Rica proud, just to name a few.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $3,685.50 of the $8,100 prize pool.
- The average cash in this tournament was $337.50.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 24.
- The Leaf, who finished in third place, earned 12.50% of the prize pool.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was VBILLER, who finished in 7th place and cashed for $243.