iPoker Network$50,000 GP Freezeout
- Site/Network:iPoker Network
- Date:Mar 14th, 2009
- Prize Pool:$ 50,000.00
- Total Players:473
- Buy In:$ 100.00
1960stu beat out 473 players to win the $50,000 GP Freezeout event on iPoker for $12,500. His win represented 25% of the $50,000 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was billthekiller (GUILLAUME DARCOURT), who took 6th place for $2,000. After this tournament, you could find GUILLAUME DARCOURT in 2nd place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- The top three finishing PocketFivers in this tournament in terms of place finished were from France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were 1960stu and LAFonnes, who combined for $20,000.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from France and Germany combined for $2,500.
- PocketFivers scooped 188.44 PLB Points from this tournament.
- The PocketFives community had 4 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $46,775 from this tournament.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $14,750.