Full Tilt Poker$18,500 Guarantee (1r+1a)
- Site/Network:Full Tilt Poker
- Date:Oct 10th, 2009
- Prize Pool:$ 18,500.00
- Total Players:150
- Buy In:$ 50.00
The finale of the Full Tilt Poker $18,500 Guarantee (1r+1a) event featured a heads-up battle between WZDumbledore and GirderBender. When the final cards were dealt, WZDumbledore earned $5,272.50 for the win, while GirderBender settled for a consolation prize of $3,330.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $10,961.25.
- rarely sober, who finished in third place, earned 13% of the prize pool.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $6,243.75 of the $18,500 prize pool.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 15.
- The average cash in this tournament was $1,233.33.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Western Sahara and Malaysia proud, just to name a few.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was phish_hooks111 (phish_111), who finished in 15th place and cashed for $231.25.