PokerStars$44 NL Hold'em [6-max - $7,000 guaranteed]
- Date:Oct 26th, 2009
- Prize Pool:$ 16,440.00
- Total Players:411
- Buy In:$ 44.00
The finale of the PokerStars $44 NL Hold'em [6-max - $7,000 guaranteed] event featured a heads-up battle between Andre-Kart and Duim. When the final cards were dealt, Andre-Kart earned $4,110 for the win, while Duim settled for a consolation prize of $2,548.20.
- The average cash in this tournament was $304.44.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $723.36 of the $16,440 prize pool.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $10,521.60.
- Killerbeey, who finished in third place, earned 10% of the prize pool.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 54.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was kdrAS, who finished in 7th place and cashed for $295.92.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Brazil and the Netherlands proud, just to name a few.