PokerStars$109 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $10,000 guaranteed]
- Date:Nov 14th, 2009
- Prize Pool:$ 30,100.00
- Total Players:106
- Buy In:$ 109.00
Danny98765 beat out 106 players to win the $109 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $10,000 guaranteed] event on PokerStars for $6,923. His win represented 23% of the $30,100 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was Danny98765, who took 1st place for $6,923. After this tournament, you could find KingDan in 9th place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Slovenia and Canada combined for $4,936.40.
- The top three finishing PocketFivers in this tournament in terms of place finished were from Slovenia, Canada, and Mexico.
- The PocketFives community had 8 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were Tom 198 and michai02, who combined for $7,525.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $14,538.30 from this tournament.
- The average cash in this tournament was $1,672.22.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $5,824.35.