Full Tilt$60,000 Guarantee
- Site/Network:Full Tilt
- Date:May 31st, 2010
- Prize Pool:$ 83,100.00
- Total Players:554
- Buy In:$ 150.00
Raposa Felpuda beat out 554 players to win the $60,000 Guarantee event on Full Tilt Poker for $20,775. His win represented 25% of the $83,100 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was Raposa Felpuda, who took 1st place for $20,775. After this tournament, you could find Gustav in 101st place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- The average cash in this tournament was $1,538.89.
- The top three finishing PocketFivers in this tournament in terms of place finished were from Brazil, Malta, and Australia.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $17,201.70.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Brazil and Malta combined for $30,123.75.
- PocketFivers scooped 975.09 PLB Points from this tournament.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $44,271.53 from this tournament.
- The PocketFives community had 13 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.