PokerStars$5.50 NL Hold'em [6-Max, $7.5K Guaranteed]
- Date:Jun 14th, 2010
- Prize Pool:$ 7,745.00
- Total Players:1549
- Buy In:$ 5.00
Jaimeshark7 beat out 1,549 players to win the $5.50 NL Hold'em [6-Max, $7.5K Guaranteed] event on PokerStars for $1,240.21. His win represented 16.01% of the $7,745 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was kingmiguel3, who took 10th place for $77.45. After this tournament, you could find kingmiguel3 in 15,072nd place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from the United States and the United Kingdom combined for $235.78.
- The PocketFives community had 24 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 173.63 PLB Points from this tournament.
- The top three finishing PocketFivers in this tournament in terms of place finished were from the United States, the United Kingdom, and Russian Federation.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were Jaimeshark7 and Bensen1, who combined for $2,169.61.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $7,289.33 from this tournament.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $3,921.06.