PokerStars$1,050 Super Tuesday [$300K Guaranteed]
- Date:Jun 29th, 2010
- Prize Pool:$ 300,000.00
- Total Players:280
- Buy In:$ 1,050.00
The finale of the PokerStars $1,050 Super Tuesday [$300K Guaranteed] event featured a heads-up battle between markux (wesaxis) and Mamoi. When the final cards were dealt, markux earned $61,350 for the win, while Mamoi settled for a consolation prize of $45,000.
- The three highest ranking members of PocketFives at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were PURPLE"K"99 (PURPLEPILS99), Wretchy, and bbbbb33, who together cashed for $10,500.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 36.
- The first place finish by markux was worth 547.72 PLB Points.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was jackellwood, who finished in 10th place and cashed for $4,800.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $182,400 of the $300,000 prize pool.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Philippines and the United States proud, just to name a few.
- The average cash in this tournament was $8,333.33.