Full Tilt$60,000 Guarantee
- Site/Network:Full Tilt
- Date:Oct 8th, 2010
- Prize Pool:$ 63,300.00
- Total Players:422
- Buy In:$ 150.00
1jackncoke beat out 422 players to win the $60,000 Guarantee event on Full Tilt Poker for $15,825. His win represented 25% of the $63,300 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was tedlogan19 (pokerbrat13), who took 8th place for $1,582.50. After this tournament, you could find pokerbrat13 in 780th place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were 1jackncoke and rh300487, who combined for $25,636.50.
- The PocketFives community had 18 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Canada and Brazil combined for $3,544.80.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $55,292.55 from this tournament.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $12,343.50.
- The average cash in this tournament was $1,406.67.
- PocketFivers scooped 719.53 PLB Points from this tournament.