PokerStars$9,510 prize pool tournament
- Date:Dec 31st, 2007
- Prize Pool:$ 9,510.00
- Total Players:634
- Buy In:$ 16.00
The finale of the PokerStars $9,510 prize pool tournament event featured a heads-up battle between jenniferchip and porkmann. When the final cards were dealt, jenniferchip earned $1,997.11 for the win, while porkmann settled for a consolation prize of $1,414.14.
- Randy57222, who finished in third place, earned 9.80% of the prize pool.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was cobere32, who finished in 12th place and cashed for $85.60.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $6,796.88.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 72.
- The average cash in this tournament was $132.08.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $365.18 of the $9,510 prize pool.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of the United States and Lao People's Democratic Republic proud, just to name a few.