MergeGaming Network$2,000 Guaranteed Turbo - Rebuys / Addon
- Site/Network:MergeGaming Network
- Date:Feb 8th, 2011
- Prize Pool:$ 2,000.00
- Total Players:165
- Buy In:$ 5.00
The finale of the MergeGaming $2,000 Guaranteed Turbo - Rebuys / Addon event featured a heads-up battle between QUICKJOE and TonyLovesPinokyo. When the final cards were dealt, QUICKJOE earned $600 for the win, while TonyLovesPinokyo settled for a consolation prize of $400.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $20 of the $2,000 prize pool.
- The average cash in this tournament was $100.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 20.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was GettaGame, who finished in 17th place and cashed for $20.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $1,765.00.
- Ptwp330, who finished in third place, earned 10% of the prize pool.