Full Tilt$23,500 Guarantee
- Site/Network:Full Tilt
- Date:Feb 16th, 2011
- Prize Pool:$ 35,100.00
- Total Players:351
- Buy In:$ 100.00
9GAWA9 beat out 351 players to win the $23,500 Guarantee event on Full Tilt Poker for $8,775. His win represented 25% of the $35,100 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was inhoo, who took 2nd place for $5,616. After this tournament, you could find inhoo in 1,001st place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- PocketFivers scooped 614.22 PLB Points from this tournament.
- 9GAWA9, who finished in first place, earned 25% of the prize pool.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $22,183.20 from this tournament.
- The average cash in this tournament was $975.
- The PocketFives community had 13 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $6,318.
- The top three finishing PocketFivers in this tournament in terms of place finished were from Sweden, Romania, and Cyprus.