PokerStars$11 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $5K Gtd]
- Date:Nov 10th, 2011
- Prize Pool:$ 7,560.00
- Total Players:266
- Buy In:$ 11.00
The finale of the PokerStars $11 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $5K Gtd] event featured a heads-up battle between ducksoup44 (ducksoup) and Julian F. Se (JulianFSe). When the final cards were dealt, ducksoup44 earned $1,474.20 for the win, while Julian F. Se settled for a consolation prize of $1,115.10.
- The first place finish by ducksoup44 was worth 86.95 PLB Points.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 45.
- The three highest ranking members of PocketFives at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were mendezoo, spartanec133, and jpa_25 (HB_HITMAN), who together cashed for $230.58.
- Mr.B1n0, who finished in third place, earned 11% of the prize pool.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $3,005.10 of the $7,560 prize pool.
- The average cash in this tournament was $168.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Costa Rica and Colombia proud, just to name a few.