PokerStars$2.20 NL Hold'em [$8K Gtd]
- Date:Dec 24th, 2011
- Prize Pool:$ 9,492.00
- Total Players:4746
- Buy In:$ 2.00
The finale of the PokerStars $2.20 NL Hold'em [$8K Gtd] event featured a heads-up battle between BaBany4 and 5hax5. When the final cards were dealt, BaBany4 earned $1,493.08 for the win, while 5hax5 settled for a consolation prize of $1,110.56.
- The average cash in this tournament was $17.58.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Switzerland and the United Kingdom proud, just to name a few.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $5,052.57.
- borjasev19, who finished in third place, earned 8.25% of the prize pool.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was Gimenez440, who finished in 25th place and cashed for $24.20.
- Members of PocketFives earned $197.86 of the $9,492 prize pool.
- The three highest ranking members of PocketFives at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were fourtwenty82 (fourtwenty420), shrekpoker91, and vincenzo01 (vgiannelli), who together cashed for $22.76.