PocketFives Nevada Wants You!
2 days, 5 hours ago
- [Report Spam]Caesars Entertainment appears to be the next major player to offer online poker in Nevada. But, when will the site launch? Rumors say by the end of the weekend: http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/when-will-caesars-launch-its-real-money-online-poker-site-in-nevada-588368/
2 days, 7 hours ago
- [Report Spam]Nevada gaming officials are now taking a look at the now severed relationship between Ultimate Poker and Iovation. You'll recall that Iovation has ties to the former Ultimate Bet: http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/nevada-gaming-officials-investigating-ultimate-poker-iovation-588361/
- [Report Spam]Solid showing from Nevada casinos in March. According to CardPlayer, "Nevada casinos had yet another solid month in terms of gaming revenue. On Friday, state regulators released figures from the month of March. The report stated: Nevada's non-restricted gaming licensees reported a total 'gaming win' of $914,784,656 for the month of March 2013. This amounts to a 7.04% increase compared to March 2012, when licensees reported a gaming win of $854,590,337. For the fiscal year (July 1, 2012 through March 31, 2013), gaming win has increased 2.79%."
- [Report Spam]Some pretty impressive numbers coming from Ultimate Poker, which launched intrastate online poker in Nevada last week. Read how the site is doing so far: http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/ultimate-poker-numbers-climbing-after-first-week-in-nevada-588346/
May 8th1 person raised this
- [Report Spam]Is anyone going? According to CardPlayer, "The 2013 WPT Five Star World Poker Classic (May 07, '13 – May 24, '13) The Bellagio is set to host yet another series full of top-notch tournament action starting this week, as the Five Star World Poker Classic gets underway beginning on May 7th."