Month 2 is in the bag and it went reasonably well. I know I struggle with the structure I have set. I also struggle with any slight downswing in the hyper HU games. If i am on a small downswing I switch to the $3.50s which I know is ridiculous. Instead of trying to have an optimal income per hr/game I decide to reduce my variance by playing lower limits. I also incorporated mtts that were out of my initial premise. Although these are within my bankroll they illustrate how I struggle with my initial structure. I certainly know this affected my overall results and when revising how my month went I noticed I only played 50 $10.50 hu tournaments in the month. This is poor. While I hope to refocus in moth 3 I also plan to reduce my overall schedule. I feel I need a small break from poker and plan to take it in week 1 of this month.
However I also have a mini project for week 2 or 3. I plan to implement a full scheduled week. A 'weeks work' sort of idea. I will put my exact schedule up prior to starting; incorporating 40 hours plus and the exact mtts I will play. So month 2 is in the bag and overall it was slightly more profitable then month 1. I started extremely well in the heads up mtts and had a 1st place and a second place in week 1. I also had a few bubbles and then i sort of drifted from these throughout the month thus only playing 50. The hypers went reasonably well too. Again I just have to focus on playing the 7s and stop being such a nit. Thus I ended the month with a bankroll of $2015 and $1075 profit for month 2. Week 1 is going to be slow in month 3 but check back here if you want to see my schedule for the 1 week experiment and to see how it goes. Gl at the tables :)