1. Stop reading shitty blogs
2. Report shitty blog to mods
3. Regret reporting shitty blog , afterall all blogs are shitty and what the f do I read now?
4. Stop concentrating on shitty blogs and actually get a resolution list going
5. AKo is not infallible, realise that it can lose and the old guy calling with Qd8d is sometimes going to get there, serenity now.
6. Start a band made up of poker players from Australia , afterall the draconian no online poker laws are not going away any time soon, so what else do we have to do?
7. Admit that I don't know wtf I am doing and then take advantage of free videos from 1985 to spice up and tighten up my game
8. Get a bankroll together by selling all my no.1 issues of house cleaning monthly,buy a google watch, take advantage of the email I got asking to buy all my bitcoins for a cool $75 each(do this quickly before they realise how inflated their offer is) Use the same email link to transfer 80% of each bank account to an offshore site so they can set up a player account for me which allows me to play from Australia but register as playing from Europe
9. Advise all my friends and relatives to do the same,and if anyone is reading this feel free to do the same I can send you the link once I get the technician to unlock my computer because someone was trying to infiltrate my system and the company I am using for all the transfers were able to catch them for me and are in the process of correcting it as soon as the fee is paid,shouldn't take too long , but basically just go online and ask for people who can tranfer your money for you and set up a safe/false identity
10. Make bank
It's going to be a good new year because this time I am prepared for the year . rather than waiting for the cliche New Years Eve "soft promise" to change my ways and do things better. My plans are already in progress, hell I may as well become a financial advisor on the side for extra money after all the stuff I've been taught by Hugo the money man over the past week.
Wishing all the poker world and all industries related to this wonderful game all the best for the New Year. Let's work together to help the game prosper , basically as players we can try something wild like talking at the table and using word play for tells and information, I understand this used to be called "playing poker" and in turn this will make the promoters,producers and news sources jobs that little bit more easy by making the content more attractive to the general public. Going down in flames because doofus want to talk about 3% edges and how wonderful he/she is makes no sense to anyones bottomline.