Since 2005, PocketFives.com has been a respected authority on the world of online poker. Our team consists of people who have an overwhelming passion for the game of poker. Whether it’s as a developer, a community manager or as part of the editorial squad, a love of the game and a desire to share it with the world is a key ingredient of our success.
We’re currently looking to fill the following positions with career-minded team players:
Reporting to the Editor in Chief, the Managing Editor is responsible for a combination of editorial and business development tasks. This person will be expected to assist with content planning, social media outreach, and customer service. A key part of this position will revolve around the management of evergreen and promotional content.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in an editorial position with a focus on poker or online gaming.
- Strong time-management and project-management skills.
- Strong editing, writing, and grammar skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Experience with standard CMS and email marketing platforms and a working knowledge of HTML.
Interested candidates should email a resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.