1. sick dick swing thread
    Add SCripshow23 to Rail
  2. ILL DESTROY U ALL @ACR $2 JACKPOTS LETS FUCKIN GOOOOO

BRING IT CLOCKING NOW! W333EEE
    Add 1SBINLET1 to Rail
  3. lol this guy. You gotta give him credit for trying. He's like a rapper. Like Lil Wayne or Kanye. No talent or skills. But the ability to hypnotically repeat things all the time lol. And of course these things aren't true, that's not the point. In fact, it helps if they're not true. Then you get more "haters". Also, like rappers, homie here thinks the money he's won is big money. Maybe hundreds are a big number to the lad, but that doesn't matter. Give a rapper $1 million and they will call themselves rich, while the truly rich end up with that money in the end.

Add maybe_memory to Rail
  4. you all are so bad....it cracks me up!! atleast you must be glad theyre not tracking carbon anymore so you cant see how much im dominating you fools any more....honestly, how are most of you so bad?

Thread StarterAdd OSUbeavers503 to Rail
  5. You would have to figure a guy that crushes so much would play more often on the site with the money, but $5 mergaments are too soft I guess lol. Also gotta love the 35% limp and 5% 4x raise as the only way he plays hands preflop lol. Can somebody get this man some money so he can really try to play?

Add maybe_memory to Rail
  6. Haha this groupie again...I told you im not interested in men buddy! why dont you win some money or play me in some matches, quit trying to slide into my DM/s for no reason.

7. Maybe_memory your troll game is weird. Kanye an Lil Wayne have no talent or skill? Just using your logic that is like saying Vanessa Selbst and Dan Negreanu have no talent or skill. They didn't get to where they are today because of lack of 1 or the other. I just can't help myself from interjecting when I see moronic comments. Now perhaps you don't personally find value in the skills/talent that they possess or you are jealous of it, but you try hypnotically repeating the same things over and over and see if it nets you millions....
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
  8. hey beavers!
    Add ChameleoN89 to Rail
  9. lol this is the same guy that rebuys a MIN of 4 times EVERY mtt that he plays? doubt you have a TRUE ROI of higher thatn 2 %, and that's being generous.
    Add RUST1D to Rail
    Originally Posted by maybe_memory View Post

You would have to figure a guy that crushes so much would play more often on the site with the money, but $5 mergaments are too soft I guess lol. Also gotta love the 35% limp and 5% 4x raise as the only way he plays hands preflop lol. Can somebody get this man some money so he can really try to play?

yea I have sim stats on him, its comical. although I think mine are 42/10. comical stuff to say the least.

cheers
    Add RUST1D to Rail
  11. Has this chap actually accepted a match with anyone or what? What is this thread about?
    Add cage to Rail
  12. Hahaha ive been waiting for challengers...Ill repeat myself again: any game, at any stake.

13. my withdrawal history and bankroll is the only stat im worried about little micro wannabes...Some people think Carbon quit tracking because of me and how clear i made it how much i was hurting you fools daily. Ill even play at your measily, broke stakes noobs, so we can actually get a game going.

14. You have a deal with Merge OSU? Why not take your challenge to the virtual streets on all sites?
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
  15. No, they don't have any skill in music. You confuse popularity with skill. They cant even rhythm, they just talk lol. Pac had skill, Eminem has skill. Being the most popular of the withered rappers doesn't mean they have any skill. Poker has nothing to do with music. music is strictly based on popularity. They got there by hypnotically repeating things, so your argument doesn't make sense. Sorry I made fun of your idols lol.

Add maybe_memory to Rail
  16. Yea, sorry I reply to your PM's lol. I think they are pretty funny tho, so I must tell you how funny they are lol. Maybe PM someone else when you're lonely and you wont get rejected :)
    Edited By: maybe_memory Mar 25th, 2017 at 03:18 AM

Add maybe_memory to Rail
  17. lol i like this guys style
    Add StrugLife to Rail
  18. Reply to PM'S? Nah, not my idols, I don't like nor dislike them. I was pretty clear in my argument, but you clearly missed my point. If popularity is what netted them $$, well how did they get popular? My point is not everyone can hypnotically say random crap and get paid. If that were the case then everyone would do it. There is skill involved in whatever they did to get them paid. It isn't random luck. But that's all I have to say about it. Keep your own opinions if you choose.
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
  19. They got there by lack of competition and repeating the same thing over and over again. So yea, you can make money by doing it. It's called rap music. And I clearly quoted OSUdipshit with regard to PM's because every time he plays, he PM's me lol. Thankfully that's only once a month.

Add maybe_memory to Rail
  20. Ah gotcha regarding the PM's. Maybe he wants you to rail him? I will just admit that we disagree on the Success subject no sense in the back and forth. Have a great week!
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
  21. how broke are you fools? any GAME any STAKE, lay off the chat emoji's and play some poker matches you clowns.

22. am i the onky one getting pm's from this loser?

get back to firing 5-8 bullets in every mtt dude
    Add RUST1D to Rail
  23. guy YOU DONT EVEN PLAY POKER anymore lol!! what are you doing on this forum anyway? go clip some coupons or something bud. This forum is for real $$$ players, look at your pathetic stats. why even add your carbon name? you dont play hahaha, but you comment on poker forums about heads up matches...Youre just proving my point again: IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO IS NOT BROKE AND A CLOWN ON CARBON POKER, hit me up on twitter and let play some poker.

24. Hashtagking, is that you?

Add chrisp200 to Rail
    Originally Posted by OSUbeavers503 View Post

guy YOU DONT EVEN PLAY POKER anymore lol!! what are you doing on this forum anyway? go clip some coupons or something bud. This forum is for real $$$ players, look at your pathetic stats. why even add your carbon name? you dont play hahaha, but you comment on poker forums about heads up matches...Youre just proving my point again: IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO IS NOT BROKE AND A CLOWN ON CARBON POKER, hit me up on twitter and let play some poker.

Show is on the doll where uncle Bobby touched you. It's ok, let it out. We're here for you.
    Add RUST1D to Rail
  26. ROFL two more former poker players...SMH