1. Hello,

Just wondering if they track the 888 XL series or if it's escaping them, haven't seen any update for 4 days since it started. Not sure how their tracking works if this is a cron that runs and has stable entries or if it takes any feed from 888 or how it works :)
    Add SteiniPe to Rail
  2. If a score hasn't made it to your profile after 3 business days, please email support@pocketfives.com and they should be able to help.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  3. remind me to send one i have 4/5 i want added

Add ronnieb122 to Rail
  4. Sorry I can't do that anymore for you on the sly Ronnie. :) The people that are doing it now are on top of things though and should get it added quickly. Will remind you on Skype.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
    Originally Posted by SteiniPe View Post

Hello,

Just wondering if they track the 888 XL series or if it's escaping them, haven't seen any update for 4 days since it started. Not sure how their tracking works if this is a cron that runs and has stable entries or if it takes any feed from 888 or how it works :)

Don't hold your breath. It can take months, literally, for 888 scores to be added. And that's assuming they're added. I have scores from almost a year ago that went untracked and nobody can do anything about it really unless you keep track of tournament ID's and stake and all that shit. Doesn't bother me, mind you, but it is laughable really. I know 888 are currently reviewing this long standing issue, and working with P5's to fix it, but don't expect a change any time soon. If ever.
    Add FlopDeck to Rail