1. Oh boy iPoker software has to be the worst most buggiest software available. Nothing worse than having to restart all your tables when you've got 12+ going in the middle of your games because it bugs for the 3rd time in 2 hours. Simply clicking another table is dicey as it will insta minimize itself, and pulling it back to the correct size then doesn't work at all. Somehow the entire table jumped half way off the screen and I couldn't pull it back because the task bar was covering it. Ended up losing all of my time bank on every table except for one.

    Sort your shit out iPoker this is trash.
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  2. Wow now I;'m deep in a 10 euro rebuy, pick up KK on Paddy Power (iPoker), and out of nowhere message pops up "paddy power has stopped working".

    I end it and reopen and my kings are gone. Fuck ipoker is reallllllly garbage. I wish I could afford to ditch the site there's just so many awful fish though. Fuck you to death iPoker.
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  3. Hey man i totally understand your problems with the ipoker network i have often been in the middle of a hand with with the nuts and if im slow playing it cuts out, same message appears and when i get back i lose its ridiculous, and when i try to explain to support they try blame my connection which its not i have one of the best network providers so its just a waste of time talking to them its like your trying to haggle them or something lol they really need to sort it out!!
    In regards to whats happening to your poker i don't think its the way you play. I think if you don't mind me saying (because mine is terrible) its your BRM as i notice your hopping from big buy ins to small buy ins like crazy calm down take a step back and look you got $500 right so just try stick to $5 mtts for the next while even mix up a few 180 sitngos but at least stay at the 100 times the buyin for now and run that graph back up!! i really wish you the best because you have been keeping good track of your roller coaster ride and teaching us all about how important BRM is so the very best of luck to you! RUNGREAT!!!
    Add 07keith to Rail
  4. Cheers Keith! You're undoubtedly right about that one bro. It's funny as reading back over my comments after taking the day off playing...That's some mega tilt right there lol.

    I'm not deleting or editing any of it either....Raw live and uncut, how it is in the flesh.

    Time to get back on the wagon...Or whatever the saying is. GLGL!@
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  5. BINK BINK lol hey we on the same table lol 5.50 35k gtd progressive knockout just started what a coincidence lol see you at the FTeeeeeee RUNGREAT!!! if ye wanna talk any hands im KOROKER on stars yeah GLGL
    Add 07keith to Rail
  6. heres 1 we were in had to bet river here sry, i might post some more GL pal

    https://www.boomplayer.com/24687736_8C8339C51D
    Add 07keith to Rail
  7. nice come bk with your AQ were switched now GLGL
    Add 07keith to Rail
  8. any thoughts on this guy was very nitty or should i just GII here?

    https://www.boomplayer.com/24691290_1E1F904217

    got busted in that aswell very near the money 200+ to go AA v T6s end of story but he was right to call for 22BBs with his 120BB stack lol how are you going??
    Add 07keith to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by 07keith View Post

    any thoughts on this guy was very nitty or should i just GII here?

    https://www.boomplayer.com/24691290_1E1F904217

    got busted in that aswell very near the money 200+ to go AA v T6s end of story but he was right to call for 22BBs with his 120BB stack lol how are you going??


    I'm probably calling in this spot. Him shoving that much is telling me he is scared to play postflop and has a small pair or A10 and up. I'm guessing its going to be a flip, and if you dont mind taking the chance go for it.
     
    Add 4Aces1King1 to Rail
  10.  
    Originally Posted by 07keith View Post

    heres 1 we were in had to bet river here sry, i might post some more GL pal

    https://www.boomplayer.com/24687736_8C8339C51D


    Are you sure that's the right hand? No idea what I could possibly be playing like that, it looks awful lol. Hope you won it?!
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by 07keith View Post

    https://www.boomplayer.com/24691393_8CEFE69DBB

    WHY RRRRRR??


    Think I'm folding this pre, as played checking flop? Honestly though I don't know what I'm doing so might be better to put these in the poker strategy forum lol.
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  12. Sooooo quick update. Have bust my rolls on every site except for Stars. Several deep runs but just can't finish & all the money is up top ofc. Losing confidence in my game, it's fairly shot...Will keep on trying.

    Stars & total roll is around $280 now.

    GLGL
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail


  13. That's the last month to date of all my accounts on sharkscope. Somehow managed to lose more than I had to begin with in my rolls...Lol whatthefuck. Probably deposited a little more than I had thought.

    Keep on trooping? GLGL.
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  14. https://www.boomplayer.com/24738646_CAC66C3453

    VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Final table in the big 33 12k gtd at the moment (don't ask), 4/8 lets get this.
    Edited By: CheapTorque Jul 30th, 2017 at 04:17 AM
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  15. When I say VAM, you say OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  16. Ah get fucked...

    https://www.boomplayer.com/24738783_0FCC2CFC8E

    Whatever I'll take the $665

    GG and gl tomorrow.
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by CheapTorque View Post

    Ah get fucked...

    https://www.boomplayer.com/24738783_0FCC2CFC8E

    Whatever I'll take the $665

    GG and gl tomorrow.

    What a shitty run out.....
    4
    Add samj123 to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by samj123 View Post

    What a shitty run out.....


    Lol indeed...couldn't really do much, maybe fold river? This player seemed to potbet nuts & bluffs religiously from what I saw so the smaller bet didnt help me to fold
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  19. Donking would have lost too much value and he didn´t give you the opportunity to check raise flop...his hand is probably the only one I wouldn´t want him to have.

    Preflop options? If he was loose pre shove or tight fold and save chips for fold equity.

    But, neither option seems appertizing though eh? I think I would have called too, unless he was skewed toward very tight or very loose.

    FLOP: Most value hands Ax/ 2pair/set and a lot of whiffed hands would have bet flop. He has a bigger stack than you so I´d assume he would bet most of the time.
    So by checking I´m thinking he has a hand that has some showdown value 77 or 10´s for example / a draw that wants to see a cheap turn or broadway type/whiff with 34o he decided not to bet.

    TURN: By calling, I´d have to take out the complete whiffs & I would assume he has qx or 10´s JJ´s with a diamond or other combo draw & a small chance he hit the flush.

    RIVER: Well all the Qx´s get there too.

    If it were me, I´d be thinking you would be leading the river with your flush and Qx hands for value and checking the weaker hands for cheap showdown, so it would be a good spot to bluff, given your stack size & the other short stack the table.

    You beat a bluff ..........but his value range given the action is really limited to only nutted hands Aks AQs KJs,K10s or kqo qjo q10o q9o etc

    BUT, you said he usually pots his bluffs so his bet is out of character. Why not bet bigger to get the fold? Was he trying to bet for value to leave you some chips to get a call?

    WTF, you got coolered on the river. I´m not sure I would fold at the table BUT looking at it in flopzilla and equity calc, perhaps folding would have been better because most of his marginal value hands that might try and bluff would prob have bet the flop and you would still have approx 15bb which is a decent shoving stack & considering how much more of an edge you need to be right for ICM & your stack size.

    BUT, my river record is not good! What do you think? What do the readers think? Interesting indeed.
    Edited By: samj123 Jul 31st, 2017 at 02:14 PM
    4
    Add samj123 to Rail
  20. I like a river fold, not much you beat except bluffs - maybe occassionally you chop it, doubt either happen often enough to make it a good call.
    3
    Add cage to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by cage View Post

    I like a river fold, not much you beat except bluffs - maybe occassionally you chop it, doubt either happen often enough to make it a good call.


    I think at the time I couldn't think of good aces or fds that didn't bet the flop, plus what I thought mistakenly was a bet sizing tell. I think you're right I could have found a fold in hindsight. I'm really not sure. Like samj said the Qx got there as well. I'll have to ask coach about it...I wish I could work out how to use CrEV, it's something I need to do ASAP and should have done a long time ago.
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  22. I am finally sorting my shit out though, playing a lot different, studying a lot more, and things look like they may be turning around. Graph for last 7 days is below, oh and this ;) :







    Time to turn this thing around lets fucking go glglglgl
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  23. I'm not leaving the computer tomorrow until i know how to use CrEV proficiently, I duno why i waited so long to work it out...Probably procrastinating because I couldn't bare the thought of working that brain spaghetti programme out...But I bet it isn't even hard and that's all in my head, or it just looks hard or something. Surely it isn't!

    And doing work in that as well as HRC is obviously necessary to know how to play as many spots as possible, the best/most +ev way they can be played. Currently I'm just walking in the dark in far too many spots, and that isn't good enough at all.

    Lets fucking goooooooooo glglgll
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  24. No comment on yesterday it's better off forgotten. Did a study session today after walking the dog, and just cracked into the grind now. Lets fucking get this.

    Still plan to get CrEV working today and have bene saving some spots already to run in it later.

    Todays theme...Fuck I actually used to listen to solely hip hop music, this song is sick though and I never realized it until I got some free headphoens when I bought a drink the other day...Have been listening to radio a lot through my cell phone while I'm out because it's great to block out the stupid things that other people do/say. Love it...Lets fucking get this today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  25. Current rolls like $350 on stars and $61 on ipoker + a 50 euro ticket. I have 6 games going on stars atm also...Lets fucking gooooooooooooo

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZul_mSFczs
    Edited By: CheapTorque Aug 4th, 2017 at 07:01 AM
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  26. lol running like arse today:

    https://www.boomplayer.com/24796848_34EC6BADB9

    https://www.boomplayer.com/24796862_D2A2BD1A7E

    All you can do is laugh because if you don't laugh you will lose more. Not giving up, ever, until the last drop of blood drips, lets fucking get this :@

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDWJGslOf70
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  27. plus i played those QQ horribly on the flop should have bet called not bet raised. i deserved to lose because i played that awfully tbh lol...prob lose a tonne of value long term from the guy that will overcall 100%.
    Edited By: CheapTorque Aug 4th, 2017 at 07:31 AM
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  28. Going to wind down these last 3 tables then go and and play with CrEV for a couple hours or so then start grinding again once I know how to play hands properly lol
     
    Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 2 3 4