1. craze action on ft broz
    Add rainmanrcp to Rail
  2. who is isuldur?? i saw PA and Cole South both crushing him the last few days
     
    Add bassmaster to Rail
  3. thanks - this is some nice action.
    Add Werglum to Rail
  4. 330k pot, 3 bets on the flop A87ss flop, isildur calls 48k, turn 6x, Durr open james into 910. lol ez game
    Add elusively to Rail
  5. hu4rollz?
     
    Add Appst08 to Rail
  6. I think isildur might be martonas, they are both from sweden and hyper agro lol
    Thread StarterAdd rainmanrcp to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by rainmanrcp View Post

    I think isildur might be martonas, they are both from sweden and hyper agro lol

    everyone from sweden plays that way tho
    Add The_matrix to Rail
  8. A lot of $$$ on the tables!
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
  9. durrrr seems to be getting worked
     
    Add H0LDiT to Rail
  10. Wow that much money lost on a busted flush draw!
    Add canuck to Rail
  11. HJ79 (Observer): Chat Monitor (Support): "Say what y'all want, I'm going to smoke a doob"
    Saw this in the chat....is this for real?
    Add StlnYoMny to Rail
  12. yes ^^^
    Thread StarterAdd rainmanrcp to Rail
  13. durr quit
    Add joeykukzMSU to Rail
  14. Just Happened...durr rivered 3 nines against his pocket aces for a 220k pot...wow...

    this ilsidur guy has over 2million on these tables....wholey shit. Makes ftops look like shit...play cash games brothas
    Add ali2coolwitu to Rail
  15. sp1rit9 (Observer): nobody knows..
    Dealer: Hand #15887280090
    Choakland (Observer): PHIL- IF YOU KEEP POSTING ABOUT PPL GETTING BANNED, THEY YOU WILL END UP GETTING YOUR CHAT BANNED
    nrock23 (Observer): $750K
    grandscales (Observer): 1OOOO IF U GET UR CHAT BANNED
    davidsutter (Observer): isildur is todd brunson
    sp1rit9 (Observer): his ID is still a MIST
    TheSump (Observer): jnws30 (Observer): jnws30 (Observer): lol Phil Ivey (Observer): suckers. Gus Hansen (Observer): Yeah what suckers.
    jnws30 (Observer): jnws30 (Observer): lol Phil Ivey (Observer): FiVE DOLLARS IF YOU CAN TALK SEXY TO ME AND GIVE ME A HARD ON!!!!!
    Add SkilzNDrilz to Rail
  16. drunk?
    Add joeykukzMSU to Rail
  17. Isildur1 sittin wth kool 1.5 mill at 5 tables...sick.
    Add Alverno to Rail
  18. He had ~$2 milly like 30 mins ago.. just sayin..
    Add elusively to Rail
  19. holy crap, somebody please post that hand history with the AJ vs K9
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  20. I've been watching all 5 tables for awhile now and the most annoying thing, by far, imo, is the damn rail chat. WOW that shit is tilting.

    They both seem to be playing well (obviously), but isil seems to be getting in the constant better when they have a cooler type situation. Just always one up on Tom. Kinda strange...
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

    holy crap, somebody please post that hand history with the AJ vs K9

    http://www.highstakesdb.com/view-han...?GameID=361101
    Add Any2Magoo to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by Dr.GHouse View Post

    I've been watching all 5 tables for awhile now and the most annoying thing, by far, imo, is the damn rail chat. WOW that shit is tilting.

    They both seem to be playing well (obviously), but isil seems to be getting in the constant better when they have a cooler type situation. Just always one up on Tom. Kinda strange...

    Options Uncheck observer chat.
    Add chron6866 to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by Dr.GHouse View Post

    They both seem to be playing well (obviously), but isil seems to be getting in the constant better when they have a cooler type situation. Just always one up on Tom. Kinda strange...

    You didn't see the AJ vs K9!?!?!?!! Somebody has to post it, table closed after but I think Dwan won 500k pot with A high after turning flush and gut shot and calling 71k with missed draw on river
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

     
    Originally Posted by Dr.GHouse View Post

    They both seem to be playing well (obviously), but isil seems to be getting in the constant better when they have a cooler type situation. Just always one up on Tom. Kinda strange...

    You didn't see the AJ vs K9!?!?!?!! Somebody has to post it, table closed after but I think Dwan won over 500k pot with A high after turning flush and gut shot and calling 77k with missed draw on river

    I did miss that. Wouldn't surprise me too much. Tom can make those sick kinda calls.

    I was more referring to when it comes to a showdown in a big big pot, Tom seems to have a really strong hand, but Isil seems to have him always one upped by just a little bit...

    Edit - Kinda hard, I'm cycling between 5 tables watching random hands...
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by TILTINGINKY View Post

    http://www.highstakesdb.com/view-hand-history.aspx?GameID=361101

    thank you
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by SkilzNDrilz View Post

    sp1rit9 (Observer): nobody knows..
    Dealer: Hand #15887280090
    Choakland (Observer): PHIL- IF YOU KEEP POSTING ABOUT PPL GETTING BANNED, THEY YOU WILL END UP GETTING YOUR CHAT BANNED
    nrock23 (Observer): $750K
    grandscales (Observer): 1OOOO IF U GET UR CHAT BANNED
    davidsutter (Observer): isildur is todd brunson
    sp1rit9 (Observer): his ID is still a MIST
    TheSump (Observer):
    jnws30 (Observer):
    jnws30(Observer):lol Phil Ivey (Observer): suckers. Gus Hansen (Observer): Yeah what suckers.
    jnws30 (Observer): jnws30 (Observer): lol Phil Ivey (Observer): FiVE DOLLARS IF YOU CAN TALK SEXY TO ME AND GIVE ME A HARD ON!!!!!

    wtf does this mean
    Add I Spew Chips to Rail
  27. See? Right there again.

    $468,000 + pot.

    K8c for Isil and J2c for Durrr and Ac on board along with two others on the board showing 4th street and they get it all in.

    Both are strong but Isil just seems to one up him every time.
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by I Spew Chips View Post

     
    Originally Posted by SkilzNDrilz View Post

    sp1rit9 (Observer): nobody knows..
    Dealer: Hand #15887280090
    Choakland (Observer): PHIL- IF YOU KEEP POSTING ABOUT PPL GETTING BANNED, THEY YOU WILL END UP GETTING YOUR CHAT BANNED
    nrock23 (Observer): $750K
    grandscales (Observer): 1OOOO IF U GET UR CHAT BANNED
    davidsutter (Observer): isildur is todd brunson
    sp1rit9 (Observer): his ID is still a MIST
    TheSump (Observer):
    jnws30 (Observer):
    jnws30(Observer):lol Phil Ivey (Observer): suckers. Gus Hansen (Observer): Yeah what suckers.
    jnws30 (Observer): jnws30 (Observer): lol Phil Ivey (Observer): FiVE DOLLARS IF YOU CAN TALK SEXY TO ME AND GIVE ME A HARD ON!!!!!

    wtf does this mean

    It's just railtards pretending to be FTP Pros saying random shit and even more pathetic is some even dumber people are believing it's actually them.
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  29. Its obviously fake and someone typed in their name then (Observer)
    Add pokerpoker69 to Rail
  30. makes me sick to my stomach/

    durrrr is down allllotttttt
    Add jdibss to Rail

Similar Threads