1. have $10.19 on 888 (herondc)
    want stars (herondc)
    will pay vig. will send first.
    i know its a lol amount, but I need the assistance.
    Add HeronDC to Rail
  2. I have $40 on PartyPoker
    I want it on Stars

My screename is PepeTurtle as seen on both sites. I already traded money here on PS5 much before this thread came along. Please check the thread https://www.pocketfives.com/f10016/p...ml#post7247138

I used to be pretty active here posting and dialoging with regular members. However, I've been inactive for a couple of years, not playing much but I would like to play some of these micromillions events on Stars, so let me know if you can help me if you want the $40 bucks on PartyPoker.

Thanks, best regards.
    Add PepeTurtle to Rail
  3. I have $40 on partypoker
    I want it on stars

My screename is PepeTurtle as seen on both sites. I already traded money here on PS5 much before this thread came along. Please check the thread https://www.pocketfives.com/f10016/p...ml#post7247138

I used to be pretty active here posting and dialoging with regular members. However, I've been inactive for a couple of years, not playing much but I would like to play some of these micromillions events on Stars, so let me know if you can help me if you want the $40 bucks on PartyPoker.

I send you first the $40 on PartyPoker once I check you are reputable.

Thanks, best regards.
    Add PepeTurtle to Rail
  4. I looked through the rules but couldn't find anything on this, please delete it if it's not allowed. And I will not go through with any trade until I've heard from an admin that it's okay first.

I have $200 on stars (menacerec) and my girl wants $200 on 888 (ninjabear1). I can ship it on stars but don't have an 888 bankroll, so I'm looking for someone who needs stars and can send her 888 for my stars.

Apologies if this isn't allowed, and as I said I won't go through with any trade until admin has given me the green light.

Add CheapTorque to Rail
    Originally Posted by CheapTorque View Post

I looked through the rules but couldn't find anything on this, please delete it if it's not allowed. And I will not go through with any trade until I've heard from an admin that it's okay first.

I have $200 on stars (menacerec) and my girl wants $200 on 888 (ninjabear1). I can ship it on stars but don't have an 888 bankroll, so I'm looking for someone who needs stars and can send her 888 for my stars.

Apologies if this isn't allowed, and as I said I won't go through with any trade until admin has given me the green light.

Hello CheapTorque

I would like to trade $150 from my 888poker account (sirArturDuda) to my pokerstars account (sedzia ania).

Due to the fact that I am a new user here I can transfer 1st. Please PM me to discuss details.
    Add sedzia ania to Rail
  6. I've been a member for almost ten years and I've transfer before but not since black Friday. The only site I've played on is ACR. BOA as been giving me hassle about my deposits. I'm looking into bitcoins if I can't make some kind of deal with someone here.
    skiwert76 on acr and every other site I've played on besides black chip which is skiwert05.
    I hope this is ok with the admin on here if not I'm truly sorry and won't ask for something like this again.
    I am willing to send cash through deposit in your bank or I'd prefer western union. Like I said I reread the rules and to my belief this somewhat ok.
    I will send first and pay whatever fees .
    I'm off on Monday and would like to make something happen then. I'm looking for something around $200 depending on person and the amount you can afford to let go.
    Add skiwert76 to Rail
  7. Good Evening Everyone ,

I have £66.40 on pokerstars (Thanksformax)
    I am looking for £60 bank transfer.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Add Thanksformax to Rail
  8. I Need someone from Canada to accept a interac email money transfer from me for stars money?
    My pokerstars name is trevorpwns need somebody who looks trustworthy only looking for 20 dollers or so
    I will send first of course.
    Add trevorpwns to Rail
  9. If you want to make 5 bucks off me i dont care, need this transfer done. No way to deposit funds at the moment
    Add trevorpwns to Rail
  10. I have $500 on 888 (Riot_Punch)
    I want $480 on Stars (Little Level)

Will send first to reputable poster (Smaller amounts are fine as well)
    Edited By: Little Level Oct 5th, 2017 at 09:47 PM
    Add Little Level to Rail
  11. I have $50 on 888 TED_SMITH

Need $50 on stars 1_TED_SMITH

Never any problems will transfer 1st

Many thanks Ted
    Add TED_SMITH to Rail
  12. Still need as above
    Add TED_SMITH to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bos Krenyuzz View Post

is there any escrow for this kind of service here?

thanks

he hasnt paid his investors on chip me up

see link he ows me money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you pm me the skrill mail from idkpspro

https://www.chipmeup.com/event/16926...low-pack-no-mu
    https://www.chipmeup.com/event/16926...low-pack-no-mu
    Add EERBEEKNL to Rail
    Originally Posted by Little Level View Post

I have $500 on 888 (Riot_Punch)
    I want $480 on Stars (Little Level)

Will send first to reputable poster (Smaller amounts are fine as well)

You get this taken care of?

Add DoubleS00ted to Rail
  15. wow, that is so right from your side)
    Add nathanluise to Rail
  16. Need $25 stars 1_TED_SMITH
    For $25 888poker Ted_SMITH
    Add TED_SMITH to Rail
  17. Hi I need Pokerstars $$ for neteller. my Pokerstars screen name GARMIN262,don't worry about neteller transfer fee to you I'll pay it.
    Pm if interested
    Add kn0ckoutking to Rail
  18. I have $50 (+10) on 888 (cl.nigga)
    I want $50 on Stars (antonio.levi)

I will send first since I'm new in this board, willing to pay up to $10 in fee.
    Add antonio.levi to Rail
  19. Need $200 on Stars (jhammond10)
    Will xfer first and pay fees.

Currently have $200 on Entropay, but have other avenues avail.

Long time p5s member, just don't post alot. Want to get back on stars, but can't fund.

Thanks

PM if interested.
    Add jhammond10 to Rail