1. Hi! Didn't get any email with the password. Gotta make a better place in this one :)

Add PoKerNooB.97 to Rail
  2. I don't have access to my email, can I get a pm with the password, thanks!
    Add demios to Rail
  3. PM's sent, anyone else in need of the password, hit me up!

Add Kevmath to Rail
  4. Are we supposed to be placed on a mailing list for the password??
    Add VaterZ to Rail
  5. Nooooooooooooo I forgot my email

Add CheapTorque to Rail
    Originally Posted by Kevmath View Post

PM's sent, anyone else in need of the password, hit me up!

Yes please!

Add CheapTorque to Rail
  7. Hi! password? :)

Add torzon to Rail
  8. Any chance i get the password in the next ten minutes? i did not get an email

Add KDBlack to Rail
  9. When will be updated the leaderboard? I finished in the moneys in tourney 1 aug, but I'm not in the leaderboard, why?
    Add nabster to Rail
    Originally Posted by nabster View Post

When will be updated the leaderboard? I finished in the moneys in tourney 1 aug, but I'm not in the leaderboard, why?

Hi nabster - Congrats on the cash!

Usually it takes a couple days to get the tournament results into the system. If you cashed, you'll certainly be in the leaderboard after these results get imported.

Best,

Adam

Thread StarterAdd Adam to Rail
  11. l finish 1aug 10th but l`m not in leaderboard :O
    Add pokerduss to Rail
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post

Hi nabster - Congrats on the cash!

Usually it takes a couple days to get the tournament results into the system. If you cashed, you'll certainly be in the leaderboard after these results get imported.

Best,

Adam

Hi Adam. I see that the leaderboard is updated on August 4, but why is not there me? I finished on 24th place and by the formula I must to get 6.16 points.

Add nabster to Rail
  13. Looking into this, guys. In the meantime, here's the tournament result page for the 2nd event.

https://www.pocketfives.com/tournament/18662612/

14. Better late than never
    Add vandenboss to Rail
  15. How fucking exciting is this. Cool to see my name on any leaderboard let alone one with real money prizes :D Looking forward to the next events, gutted I missed the first.

Add CheapTorque to Rail
  16. Good luck all. I have done my registration now, can I participate? Where will you send me your password?
    Add jus7_play3r to Rail
    Originally Posted by CheapTorque View Post

How fucking exciting is this. Cool to see my name on any leaderboard let alone one with real money prizes :D Looking forward to the next events, gutted I missed the first.

Glad you're enjoying it, and glad you're playing!

18. Well let me know when its PS.eu turn. Or maybe we dont count
    Add vandenboss to Rail
  19. password for next tournament pls

Add hkjay to Rail
  20. The next tournament is on September 5, meaning the password will be emailed to members on September 3.

Add Kevmath to Rail
  21. The password has been emailed for Tuesday's tournament. If you didn't receive it, please PM me.

Add Kevmath to Rail
  22. Hello! I did not receive a password. Can I get it now?
    Add ta5090 to Rail
  23. If you're looking for today's tournament, look for tournament number 1941115145. You can also check off the Private Tournament box and find it there.

Add Kevmath to Rail
  24. password today? thx
    Add frede25 to Rail
  25. Don't forget, to everyone who's played the first 3 events, if you also play event 4 you will be entered into a private $1k freeroll! There should only be a handful of players in it, so great value!

26. Here are the results of tournament #3, in case anyone can't find them. Congrats to JRLealz, who won the first event and has cashed in all 3 now! He's the current leader on the series leaderboard with two events to go!

https://www.pocketfives.com/tournament/19415032/

27. Emails have been sent out for this Tuesday's tournament at 8pm UK time, $11 buy-in with $2,000 added!

If you didn't get an email, slide into my PM's.

Add Kevmath to Rail
  28. Hit me up in the PM's if still in need of the password tonight!

Add Kevmath to Rail