1. For the next seven days only, PocketFivers can get a free lifetime license of Hold'em Manager 2, an award-winning poker software package designed to increase your win-rate and give you the edge needed to move up in stakes. Through constant innovation and development, Hold'em Manager 2 has become the gold standard for poker tracking and analysis software on the market today.

While it's normally $99 to purchase, for the next seven days you can get it for free!

All you need to do is sign-up for one of the online poker sites listed below, make at least a $35 US deposit, meet the play requirements* and a copy of Hold'em Manager 2 is yours for free. We'll also include two free months of access to Tournament Poker Edge, the fastest growing online poker training site and a PocketFives t-shirt.

The total value of this offer is over $200. Hurry though - this offer expires on March 1, 2017!

To claim your free copy of Hold'em Manager 2, TournamentPokerEdge membership and PocketFives t-shirt, just email support@pocketfives.com. once you've signed up for one of the sites listed below.

* 888 Poker: Reach Level 12 of the 888 Poker Club
    PartyPoker: 30 Party Points
    William Hill: 400 WH Points
    Unibet: 150 Loyalty Points

To claim your free copy of Hold'em Manager 2, TournamentPokerEdge membership and PocketFives t-shirt, just email support@pocketfives.com.

Sign-up options vary by country. Players are only able to redeem this offer once. Offer not available in Australia, Romania, the Czech Republic and Slovenia
    Edited By: Kevmath 3 Weeks Ago at 05:42 PM

Add Kevmath to Rail
  2. Hi @Kevmath

I have completed all of the requirements for the Feb offer.

I:
    Signed up to Unibet, using the link from the email.
    Made a deposit of more than $35 (£35),
    Met the play requirements 150 Loyalty Points,
    And I have emailed the P5 support address.

I have not had a response to the email of 8th March, or the chase from yesterday 15th March.

Have I missed something?

Should I expect to hear something soon?

~Lordtrapper
    Add LordTrapper to Rail
  3. Yes, I will send an email Friday morning, I apologize for the delay in getting some issues resolved.

Thread StarterAdd Kevmath to Rail