1. This thread is going to serve 2 purposes. First is for me to update the community when feeds are down and any subsequent updates. Second is for anyone that has questions about what we are tracking.

As a reminder, PocketFives's rankings requirements have changed as of Oct 1, 2013.

The new rankings requirements are listed below.

1) Minimum of 20 entrants (used to be a minimum of 75 entrants).

2) Minimum of a $100 prize pool (used to be a minimum of a $500 prize pool).

3) At least a $0.01 entry fee (used to be a minimum of a $1 entry fee).

4) Satellites and SNGs remain untracked.

These changes will be effective as of October 1 and any tournaments from before that date will still be subject to the Rankings requirements that were in place for that time period. PocketFives tracks schedule tournaments on most major networks that have at least 75 entrants, a minimum of a $500 prize pool, and at least a $1 entry fee. Satellite tournaments and sit and go's are not tracked. If you have any missing tournaments that meet this criteria that are at least 2 business days old, please email support@pocketfives.com and we will do our best to manually add them.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Nov 13th, 2013 at 07:45 PM
    Reason: new rankings requirements
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  2. The Winning Poker Network feed has been down since July 7th. We expect this feed to be back up shortly and hope that old tournaments will be back dated.

The Party Poker feed has been down since July 10th. Party has not given us a time frame as to when this will be fixed. Our back-up Party feed is also down, and we hope for at least this to be back up soon.
    Thread StarterAdd wackyJaxon to Rail
  3. Beyond excellent idea to start this informational thread. Thanks, Wacky!

Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  4. Hi Jaxon, just a question - i play a lot on 888 and they have a tourney in my evening timeslot that costs 55 to enter and has a prizepool of 4k, it gets runners normally along the lines of 80-120 depending on what day it is and this tourney is normally tracked by p5's

question is, is if you can track this why wouldn't you also class the ps 180's as tourneys and not sitngo's - even though technically they are sitngo's - they meet all the criteria you mention in your op?

just seems a lot of grinders miss out on cashes etc. through this decision - even i have won the occasional one :-)
    Add norv to Rail
  5. Hi Norv - excellent question, however, at the moment we are only tracking scheduled tournaments, since the PocketFives rankings are supposed to represent rankings on scheduled tournaments. I understand your point, but as you mentioned, technically these are sit n go's and not tournaments.

There have been similar questions in regards to satellites, however, PocketFives chooses to track tournaments that are not feeders to other tournaments.

Best of luck grinding the 180's, they are an excellent bankroll builder if you can can get past the downswings that are inevitable in them.
  6. I'm missing a couple of ACR scores as well. Is anyone else having this issue?

Add TripleFo to Rail
    Originally Posted by TripleFo View Post

I'm missing a couple of ACR scores as well. Is anyone else having this issue?

There's another thread on this; the feed to pocketfives was down. ACR/Winning scores are generally slow to post at any rate.

Just wait a few days and you should see your scores.

Add mikewebb68 to Rail

I'm missing a couple of ACR scores as well. Is anyone else having this issue?

Originally Posted by mikewebb68 View Post

There's another thread on this; the feed to pocketfives was down. ACR/Winning scores are generally slow to post at any rate.

Just wait a few days and you should see your scores.

You can always e-mail support@pocketfives.com with any missing tournament requests as well. Please allow 2 business days for all scores to appear first.
    Add Dan to Rail
  9. I moved the 3 above posts to the correct thread. Please do not email support about the WPN/ACR issue as the answer will be the same in the thread. There is no way we can add these tournaments until our feed is back up, which should be any day now. I will post in this thread when the feed is operational again. Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately there is little we can do until this feed is back up. If this feed isn't back dated, we will also let you know and then ask for scores to be emailed to us if they meet our rankings criteria.

You can email us with any missing scores on the Party Poker network while that feed is still down or any other site we track with missing scores provided they meet our rankings criteria and are at least 2 business days old.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Jul 19th, 2013 at 08:20 AM
  10. Is party back up now?

Add buffyslayer1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by buffyslayer1 View Post

Is party back up now?

Hey buffyslayer - Party and WPN are both still down. Both could come up any day, but are down still as of today. I received your email regarding a missing Party tournament and will add that one for you today.
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Hey buffyslayer - Party and WPN are both still down. Both could come up any day, but are down still as of today. I received your email regarding a missing Party tournament and will add that one for you today.

Will party scores that were earned during the time the feed has been down automatically show up once the feed is fixed? Or are they lost unless we e-mail specific tourneys in?

Add RyJS to Rail
    Originally Posted by RyJS View Post

Will party scores that were earned during the time the feed has been down automatically show up once the feed is fixed? Or are they lost unless we e-mail specific tourneys in?

It is too early to tell, but I am guessing you will still need to email scores. For PartyPoker, if it is easy, you can just email the OPR links to the various tournaments that are missing.
  14. We are still day to day on both feeds being back up. For the Winning Poker Network, we are being told that the feed will backdated to include tournaments from the time the feed went down.
  15. This site to show up on your cashes for tournaments ...Is it 2 or 3 days???
    Add WarGeneral to Rail
  16. For any missing score that has at least 75 entrants, a minimum of a $500 prize pool, and at least a $1 entry fee that is at least 2 business days old and is not on your profile, please email support@pocketfives.com with the date, site, and tournament ID of that tournament and we will do our best to add it.
  17. Okay thanks man! Didn"t know that about a 75 entrance minumum....I cashed 2nd out of 66 players on a 1500 guarantee....So that probably wont be posted on here then thanks...
    Add WarGeneral to Rail
  18. nope 66<75
    Add norv to Rail
  19. The Winning Poker Network feed has been fixed and we are in the process of loading in all the back tournaments today. All older tournaments that meet our rankings requirement should be updated on your profile no later than tomorrow.

If you are still missing WPN tournaments tomorrow that are at least 2 business days old that meet our rankings requirements of having at least 75 entrants, a minimum of a $500 prize pool, and at least a $1 entry fee, please send support@pocketfives.com the date and tournament ID and we will look into it and do our best to manually add it.
  20. Basically I'd just like some info. I played a tourney on tilt the other day was only the MULTI RUSH OD $1.10 where I finished 4th on one and like 12th on the other. Both were cashes. Now I read that in order for it to be tracked has to be a dollar buyin or more. Does it not get tracked because of its rush format?
    Add Eli_Lily to Rail
  21. PocketFives only tracks scheduled tournaments, and not sit n go's
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Jul 26th, 2013 at 11:18 AM
  22. The MULTI rush od is not a sng.
    Add Eli_Lily to Rail
    Originally Posted by Eli_Lily View Post

The MULTI rush od is not a sng.

I thought OD stands for On Demand, which if is the case is not a scheduled MTT and is a SNG that when a certain number of people register it starts and just happens to be a SNG with late registration. If it stands for something else, please let me know.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Jul 26th, 2013 at 12:58 PM
  24. Your correct it stands for on demand but you can find it under the tournaments tab? There is a section for SNG tournaments. Wired how it isn't placed in there
    Add Eli_Lily to Rail
  25. PokerStars lists some of their 180 man Sit N Go's in both the tournaments & sit n go tabs, and FTP does the same with some of their multi-table Sit N Go's. Regardless that it is listed in both places, it is a sit n go, since it isn't a scheduled tournament, but is still by definition a sit n go and not a scheduled tournament.

As a side note the $1 tournaments you are describing do not have $500 or more in the prizepool, which is another one of the requirements to track scheduled tournaments on PocketFives.
  26. Ahhhh fair enough. So what tournaments would be ranked be great to name a few 😀
    Add Eli_Lily to Rail
  27. Any scheduled tournament that has at least a $1 buyin, at least 75 entrants, and at least a $500 prize pool. Satellite tournaments & sit n go's do not count towards the rankings even if they meet the requirements in the first sentence.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Jul 26th, 2013 at 03:08 PM
  28. Are the ACR feeds completely updated? I'm still missing two cashes, and yes, they meet the criteria for tracking.

Add TripleFo to Rail

Are the ACR feeds completely updated? I'm still missing two cashes, and yes, they meet the criteria for tracking.

Yes, it is updated through July 25 now. If you are missing any tournaments that meet our rankings requirements, please email support@pocketfives.com with the site, date, and tournament ID of those tournaments and we will do our best to get the missing tournament details.
  30. The WPN feed is back down again, but we expect it to be back up any day now.