1. I didn't have one of my results from ACR WPN for 5/18 show up on my profile. I checked sharkscope and it's not there either. Not sure exactly how to add it since I don't know how to find the tourney ID.
    Edited By: tvpokerfan May 20th, 2016 at 12:05 AM
    Add tvpokerfan to Rail
    Originally Posted by tvpokerfan View Post

I didn't have one of my results from ACR WPN for 5/18 show up on my profile. I checked sharkscope and it's not there either. Not sure exactly how to add it since I don't know how to find the tourney ID.

Perhaps give it a few days? A lot of times, the scores don't show up right away...

Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  3. Ah, I see it now. I guess it just takes a little extra time sometimes
    Add tvpokerfan to Rail
  4. Is there an issue with the feed from 888? I'm missing a score from a week and a half ago, and I'm not seeing any scores in the Manitoba feed either.
    Add GoldenAge77 to Rail
    Originally Posted by GoldenAge77 View Post

Is there an issue with the feed from 888? I'm missing a score from a week and a half ago, and I'm not seeing any scores in the Manitoba feed either.

Hi, the feed from 888poker is often dropping tournaments. If you are missing any cashes that are at least two business days old, please email support@pocketfives.com with the tournament ID so we can do our best to look into it and manually add it.
    Thread StarterAdd wackyJaxon to Rail
  6. Hi I am new to this and was wondering why Bovada and Sportsbetting poker websites aren't on here to select on my profile to track my stats, sportsbetting is ran by Betonline I believe and both sites are legit to me, so just wondering whats up with that
    Add MattyBallin to Rail
  7. Bovada has anonymous play (you are a number) and thus it is not possible for PocketFives to track results. Chico poker network, the network for Betonline, does not feed data to PocketFives.

Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  8. Okay so I just edited my profile and added my Americas Card room Poker Alias and it is showing up in my profile. My question is, how long does it take to update when I win money, does it update for every game I cash in or just MTT? And is there anything else I need to do to track my stats other than enter my poker name like I did, thanks:)
    Add MattyBallin to Rail
  9. It depends on the network. For ACR t could takes two to three business days for tournaments to appear on profile pages. Here is more info: http://www.pocketfives.com/faq/#tournament
    Originally Posted by MattyBallin View Post

Hi I am new to this and was wondering why Bovada and Sportsbetting poker websites aren't on here to select on my profile to track my stats, sportsbetting is ran by Betonline I believe and both sites are legit to me, so just wondering whats up with that

Originally Posted by mikewebb68 View Post

Bovada has anonymous play (you are a number) and thus it is not possible for PocketFives to track results. Chico poker network, the network for Betonline, does not feed data to PocketFives.

Mike is correct. We did track Bovada (and Bodog on the same network) for many years until they became an anonymous network. At the same time they ended player oversite into patterned collusion, etc., they discontinued their tournament feeds to PocketFives.

Chico Network we never tracked.
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Mike is correct. We did track Bovada (and Bodog on the same network) for many years until they became an anonymous network. At the same time they ended player oversite into patterned collusion, etc., they discontinued their tournament feeds to PocketFives.

Chico Network we never tracked.

Is there any plan to track Chico Network? I ask this because they recently did a software update.
    Add Shamaniski to Rail
  12. Do you know if Jackpot poker counts as well. Its essentially a sit and go
    Add MattyBallin to Rail
    Originally Posted by MattyBallin View Post

Do you know if Jackpot poker counts as well. Its essentially a sit and go

Hi - sit and go's are not tracked. Please read the first post of this thread and the link I provided in the previous thread for what is typically tracked.
  14. My Carbon and Bet us sites have not updated in the last three days. Is there a problem with merge tracking? usually they are there the next day
    Add EA2USN to Rail
    Originally Posted by EA2USN View Post

My Carbon and Bet us sites have not updated in the last three days. Is there a problem with merge tracking? usually they are there the next day

Sometimes the feed is slower than others. Shoot me a PM or email support@pocketfives.com with the tournament IDs, name of tournaments, and the dates of anything over 3 business days old and I will see if I can track them down.
  16. Hi,

Thank you for contacting PocketFives. The tournament feed from Merge is not working at the moment. We are hoping they can get it back up and running soon and have also asked them to send us backdated tournaments.

Thank you,

--
    Jason
    support@pocketfives.com

Thanks Jason posted email to inform others incase they are wondering also.
    Add EA2USN to Rail
  17. good to know was wondering what was happening with carbon

Add lunarphase to Rail
  18. Right now there is no update on the Merge situation other than what EA2USN posted. Thanks for posting that.
  19. Hi, I joined pocketfives just yesterday.
    And had my best cash-in at a tourney too :) So it was good luck for me to join here.

I have 2 questions:
    1. Although my result from yesterday is listed on my profile page as the highest cash-in for $784, the lifetime total is displayed as $51. Is this a bug?

2. Why am I not in the rankings and my name is not showing up in my country rankings?

Thanks in advance!
    Add _ASA_ to Rail
    Originally Posted by _ASA_ View Post

Hi, I joined pocketfives just yesterday.
    And had my best cash-in at a tourney too :) So it was good luck for me to join here.

I have 2 questions:
    1. Although my result from yesterday is listed on my profile page as the highest cash-in for $784, the lifetime total is displayed as $51. Is this a bug?

2. Why am I not in the rankings and my name is not showing up in my country rankings?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to P5s!

Hi, the first issue could have had to do with you listed the same screenname on every microgaming skin we had available. I fixed this, and if it is still showing up strange on your profile tomorrow let me know. It is commong that it might take a little while for the largest cash and lifetime total to be displayed correctly.

The second issue is that our rankings update once a week on Wednesdays. So you should be included in the rankings during the next update on September 21.
  21. Any update on the merge situation? Looks like still not updating any results
    Add dlove57 to Rail
  22. Guess Merge has stopped P5s from getting tourney results. They stopped places like OPR and SharkScope sometime back. Seems like they don't like folks to know what you did.

Add wyldeyed to Rail
    Originally Posted by wyldeyed View Post

Guess Merge has stopped P5s from getting tourney results. They stopped places like OPR and SharkScope sometime back. Seems like they don't like folks to know what you did.

I do not believe that is the case since unlike OPR & Sharkscope, P5s does not track profit and it requires users to opt-in. We hope that this problem will be resolved soon.
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Welcome to P5s!

Hi, the first issue could have had to do with you listed the same screenname on every microgaming skin we had available. I fixed this, and if it is still showing up strange on your profile tomorrow let me know. It is commong that it might take a little while for the largest cash and lifetime total to be displayed correctly.

The second issue is that our rankings update once a week on Wednesdays. So you should be included in the rankings during the next update on September 21.

Thanx for the reply. It seems now that it doesn't track my results at all now. What shoul I do?
    Add _ASA_ to Rail
  25. Any new info?

Add wyldeyed to Rail
  26. I just emailed carbon about it and this is what they told me. I guess I'll be depositing some into ACR soon.

Thank you for contacting us.

We regret to inform you that as per management decision we no longer allow third parties to collect our information, this is to ensure the integrity and security of the game play and to guaranteed the privacy of our customers, due to this no exceptions are made.
    That being said, the information you are seeing on different parties may no be accurate based on carbonpoker's database.

I'm getting ready to send another email and make sure they know it's opt-in.
    I'm hoping that person doesn't know what they are talking. I'll update when I
    get another reply.
    Add SirJoker to Rail
  27. Thanks SirJoker, unfortunately we are not making any headway.
  28. Guess they are pushing more and more players away. Going to have to reload onto ACR. Thanks.

Add wyldeyed to Rail
  29. I have not seen any of my results since the beginning of September 2016, does anyone know what is going on? If so what sites are they now tracking?
    Add BMastaG to Rail
  30. The tournament feeds thread (see link below) is providing updates on the situation with Merge:

http://www.pocketfives.com/f10016/po...9/index16.html
    Edited By: mikewebb68 Oct 1st, 2016 at 02:56 AM

Add mikewebb68 to Rail