1. Thanks Mike, unfortunately the tournament was about a week ago and I don't believe the reported to P5s correctly.
    Add ceddy to Rail
    Originally Posted by ceddy View Post

Thanks Mike, unfortunately the tournament was about a week ago and I don't believe the reported to P5s correctly.

Still possible that PocketFives hasn't posted from the feed yeat (WPN feeds have been slow at times) but if you want to do your best to make certain this score is posted, you should contact PocketFives support (link below).

http://www.pocketfives.com/sendemail/

Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  3. Thanks again Mike. I went ahead and sent them a message.
    Add ceddy to Rail
    Originally Posted by EA2USN View Post

WPN Results for 2/25 & 2/26 do not appear? Specifically the Saturday 12 Pack -*$1,000 GTD tourny Id # 7020534

Still has not posted. These just posted to sharkscope after a long delay there also. Any chance we can get them or get them from shark scope?
    Add EA2USN to Rail
  5. Is anyone interested in creating a petition asking Carbon to send feeds again? I know it will most likely be ineffective, but, would like to have some sort of organized movement to show Carbon that our results info is important to us. Personally, I feel that if they are simply done with feeds (and won't reinstate their note taking feature on players at the virtual felt) that removing funds from Carbon would be justified, and impactful if many players followed suit. Any interest? Players? Moderators?
    Add Dirtydeuce162 to Rail
  6. Looking like a dead issue huh?
    Add Dirtydeuce162 to Rail
  7. ive been waiting nearly 3 weeks for a couple of 888 scores to show including a win, also emailed P5's twice and scores not showing and no response yet from p5's :(
    Add builder87 to Rail