1. Thanks Mike, unfortunately the tournament was about a week ago and I don't believe the reported to P5s correctly.
    Add ceddy to Rail
    Originally Posted by ceddy View Post

Thanks Mike, unfortunately the tournament was about a week ago and I don't believe the reported to P5s correctly.

Still possible that PocketFives hasn't posted from the feed yeat (WPN feeds have been slow at times) but if you want to do your best to make certain this score is posted, you should contact PocketFives support (link below).

http://www.pocketfives.com/sendemail/

Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  3. Thanks again Mike. I went ahead and sent them a message.
    Add ceddy to Rail
    Originally Posted by EA2USN View Post

WPN Results for 2/25 & 2/26 do not appear? Specifically the Saturday 12 Pack -*$1,000 GTD tourny Id # 7020534

Still has not posted. These just posted to sharkscope after a long delay there also. Any chance we can get them or get them from shark scope?
    Add EA2USN to Rail
  5. Is anyone interested in creating a petition asking Carbon to send feeds again? I know it will most likely be ineffective, but, would like to have some sort of organized movement to show Carbon that our results info is important to us. Personally, I feel that if they are simply done with feeds (and won't reinstate their note taking feature on players at the virtual felt) that removing funds from Carbon would be justified, and impactful if many players followed suit. Any interest? Players? Moderators?
    Add Dirtydeuce162 to Rail
  6. Looking like a dead issue huh?
  7. ive been waiting nearly 3 weeks for a couple of 888 scores to show including a win, also emailed P5's twice and scores not showing and no response yet from p5's :(
    Add builder87 to Rail
  8. Not seeing scores from BetVictor on the Microgaming network, from a few days ago.
    Add cage to Rail
  9. If anyone is still missing any tournaments that are at least three business days old, please shoot me a PM, email support@pocketfives.com or click on the Contact Us button.

For New Jersey tournaments, the date, site and tournament name are important (if you have your place finished and how much, this might help as well).

For the rest of the world, the date, site and tournament ID are the key pieces of information we ask for.
    Thread StarterAdd wackyJaxon to Rail
  10. Withdrew all funds from Carbon. On to ACR full time!
  11. I sent 3 e mails weeks ago about something and never got a response. Also what day do rankings update as it doesn't seem to have happened this week?

Add buffyslayer1 to Rail
  12. wpn scores non existant?

Add squire1888 to Rail
  13. Anyone work here now? Have used contact us and direct e-mail + PM's about missing scores and not had a reply.

Add buffyslayer1 to Rail
  14. Missing scores for over a week now on ACR. Have emailed twice now. No response. C'mon P5's!
  15. Still missing a score with no response from P5's.
  16. Sent some e-mails and a pm in April about some winamax missed scores, but haven't gotten a response so far :/ Any help is appreciated
    Add eddycadub to Rail
  17. I have received several promos for buying Upswing from pocket5's via email, but still nothing about my missing score.
  18. Hey guys - if you have any missing scores emails or requests that haven't been resolved, please send them to me personally via PM and I'll make sure they're handled

Add Adam to Rail
  19. I am just wondering if it is common for WSOP.com results to simply not be tracked?

I have wins in the 2.5k Online Championships Event 7 as well as the 2k GTD that were before my most recent posted cashes on P5's. I am missing around 2.6k worth of cashes. They are already on PPL, so someone somewhere tracked them, but who knows.

I'd say 40% of my Summer cashes got logged to P5's so far.

Thank you in advance!
    Edited By: SCripshow23 Jun 20th, 2017 at 04:29 PM
    Add SCripshow23 to Rail
    Originally Posted by SCripshow23 View Post

I am just wondering if it is common for WSOP.com results to simply not be tracked?

I have wins in the 2.5k Online Championships Event 7 as well as the 2k GTD that were before my most recent posted cashes on P5's. I am missing around 2.6k worth of cashes. They are already on PPL, so someone somewhere tracked them, but who knows.

I'd say 40% of my Summer cashes got logged to P5's so far.

Thank you in advance!

See post from Adam, above, as to how to resolve these missing scores.

Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  21. Please add Tournament 1062508 on 888NJ. It is is missing. Played on 6/25/2017. Screen name onsite is titus000
    Add TITUS00 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TITUS00 View Post

Please add Tournament 1062508 on 888NJ. It is is missing. Played on 6/25/2017. Screen name onsite is titus000

Titus, see Adam's post above; you might wish to PM him personally if this has not been resolved for awhile.

Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  23. thanks
    Add TITUS00 to Rail
  24. Spoke to Adam on 6/16 about my missing score from 5/20. Said score still hasn't posted to my profile. It's not on Adam, it's the people at their respective poker sites who are designated to deal with missing scores....they are being mad slow!