1. What is the Buy in Standard for a tournament?

I’m spotting a buddy’s full buy in and he is paying me back over 3 months he wants to pay back in full and then give me a % of his winnings if there are any.

What would be a fair % for my troubles.

Thanks
    BAK415
    Add BAK415 to Rail
  2. if he wins, he doesnt need 3 months to pay u back. Since its an agreed upon loan without interest but it sounds like an offer of a % of winnings plus payback. So just agree on something or you can save your friendship now and not have him owe you for 3 months or 7 months or so. By just staking him the full buy in and you get 50% plus your buy in back. It sounds like you're interested in a piece of action and maybe you can afford it more than he can. He doesnt owe you and you're both invested . GLGL
    Add double_kyan to Rail
    Originally Posted by double_kyan View Post

if he wins, he doesnt need 3 months to pay u back. Since its an agreed upon loan without interest but it sounds like an offer of a % of winnings plus payback. So just agree on something or you can save your friendship now and not have him owe you for 3 months or 7 months or so. By just staking him the full buy in and you get 50% plus your buy in back. It sounds like you're interested in a piece of action and maybe you can afford it more than he can. He doesnt owe you and you're both invested . GLGL

^Best advice ever.

Add CheapTorque to Rail