1. Anyone play on here? Is it legit and good for USA players. Need to find a site to play on. Thanks
    Add Bear2099 to Rail
  2. i play on here, decent low stakes tourneys, lots of fish. Good deposit methods/ cashout via check is legit(cant remember how long it took but wasnt crazy).
    Add yoonaSNSDjess to Rail
  3. Bear are you just starting in the Online Poker world? What are your options to play?
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
  4. i prefer ignition because all of their tourneys are freezeouts instead of the re-entries of ACR, but ACR is a great option for US players
    Add yoonaSNSDjess to Rail
  5. Just starting to play again, used to play a ton.
    Thread StarterAdd Bear2099 to Rail
    Originally Posted by yoonaSNSDjess View Post

i prefer ignition because all of their tourneys are freezeouts instead of the re-entries of ACR, but ACR is a great option for US players

how can u not like acrs re entrys? so many people rebuy with 6-7bbs in them!

Add hamish c2 to Rail
  7. I've played on ACR for a while now. Checks only take 2 or 3 days to arrive but they're cut from a Canadian bank so it takes 2 or 3 weeks to actually clear. PLO traffic is pretty good too.
    Add vandy525 to Rail
    Originally Posted by vandy525 View Post

I've played on ACR for a while now. Checks only take 2 or 3 days to arrive but they're cut from a Canadian bank so it takes 2 or 3 weeks to actually clear. PLO traffic is pretty good too.

depends on your bank, mine clear overnight....

Add mattdb9er to Rail
  9. bitcoin 3 days
    Add Gimmieurmoney to Rail
  10. tried to make an account a few nights ago, when I try to log in it tells me "Bad user code or password". Talked to support twice and gotten two temporary passwords and neither of them work, i get the same message every time I try to log in. Anyone else have any problems like that?
    Add devinmcd11 to Rail
  11. Well, I put in my bitcoin withdrawal of $50 on Thursday (6/15) from my ACR freeroll challenge and it is in my wallet when I checked today... so if I were to play for real money on here. I would deposit using bitcoin. Play my session, then withdraw.... repeat.
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
    Originally Posted by hamish c2 View Post

how can u not like acrs re entrys? so many people rebuy with 6-7bbs in them!

Fine with re-entries, but 5 hours of late registration with a million tiny blind increases is absolutely brutal.
    Add threeven to Rail
    Originally Posted by devinmcd11 View Post

tried to make an account a few nights ago, when I try to log in it tells me "Bad user code or password". Talked to support twice and gotten two temporary passwords and neither of them work, i get the same message every time I try to log in. Anyone else have any problems like that?

Hello, may I have your nickname please, you could send me a PM if you want. So I can assist you further.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  14. Has anyone else here run into a problem with depositing via Visa or MC? I never had a problem before today, now I'm being told that I can only use Bitcoin and a couple other options which aren't options for me. I did the bitcoin, but now I have to pay the extra transaction fees.
    Add emoneypitt to Rail
    Originally Posted by emoneypitt View Post

Has anyone else here run into a problem with depositing via Visa or MC? I never had a problem before today, now I'm being told that I can only use Bitcoin and a couple other options which aren't options for me. I did the bitcoin, but now I have to pay the extra transaction fees.

Hi, please be so kind and provide me your nickname by PM so I can check with the department in charge.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by ACR Rep View Post

Hi, please be so kind and provide me your nickname by PM so I can check with the department in charge.

I already called and talked to someone there. I was told that some sort of flag was triggered with your payment processor. If you would like to talk to me further, my ACR name is the same as here.
    Edited By: emoneypitt Jun 22nd, 2017 at 12:17 AM
    Add emoneypitt to Rail
  17. Is there any reason why the bitcoin withdrawal option doesn't show up in my cashier but bitcoin deposit option does?
    Add mattybuns1 to Rail
  18. Pops right up for me!
    Actually, I think they may have updated cashier recently, may try updating or reloading client.
    Edited By: G2thV Jun 22nd, 2017 at 05:19 PM
    Add G2thV to Rail
    Originally Posted by mattybuns1 View Post

Is there any reason why the bitcoin withdrawal option doesn't show up in my cashier but bitcoin deposit option does?

May I have your nickname so I can check it.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by G2thV View Post

Pops right up for me!
    Actually, I think they may have updated cashier recently, may try updating or reloading client.

Yes, we had a little update for the new cashier.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  21. "mattybuns1" thank you
    Add mattybuns1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by ACR Rep View Post

Yes, we had a little update for the new cashier.

site froze? I'm in 2 mtts and not doing anything......
    Add RUST1D to Rail

Is there any reason why the bitcoin withdrawal option doesn't show up in my cashier but bitcoin deposit option does?

Have you deposited with bitcoin? I think you only get it as an option to withdraw if you have deposited with it.
    Add threeven to Rail
  24. Site froze for me too....and no I haven't deposited with bitcoin I deposited with visa
    Edited By: mattybuns1 Jun 22nd, 2017 at 09:44 PM
    Add mattybuns1 to Rail
  25. We're currently experiencing technical issues. All tournaments have been paused and techs are working on it. Thanks for your patience.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  26. soooooo frustrating!!!! I am near the top of the on demand freeroll leaderboard and was deep in one and I needed the points!!! lkjdhflkjashdflkajshdflk
    Add RUST1D to Rail
    Originally Posted by emoneypitt View Post

Has anyone else here run into a problem with depositing via Visa or MC? I never had a problem before today, now I'm being told that I can only use Bitcoin and a couple other options which aren't options for me. I did the bitcoin, but now I have to pay the extra transaction fees.

Sent you a private message, thank you for your patience and cooperation.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail

"mattybuns1" thank you

Hi, first you need to certify your account by providing the following documents:

A scanned image of the front side of your Driver's license.
    A recent utility bill under your name
    if you deposited with a credit card:

-Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

Send those documents to the following email security@americascardroom.eu

Then please request the Bitcoin withdrawal option.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  29. Email sent! Thank you and I'll keep you posted on the outcome. Keep hearing how quick and good the acr customer service is so I hope so!
    Add mattybuns1 to Rail

Email sent! Thank you and I'll keep you posted on the outcome. Keep hearing how quick and good the acr customer service is so I hope so!

You are very welcome! If you still need help please let me know.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail