1. We hope this email finds you well, It's a pleasure for us to assist you.

Thank you so much for your report, at this moment were are under a DDOS attack, our technicians are already working on this. Thank you so much for your understanding, we will bring the action to the tables as soon as possible. Please remain seated at your table for the next 30 minutes. If it does not comes back we will proceed to refund accorndingly to our terms and conditions. All tournaments have been suspended https://www.americascardroom.eu/poke...nd-conditions/

Add Bisull to Rail
  2. Pretty weak when they don't even attempt to bring the MTT back and immediately award you cash.
    Add ripomatic to Rail
  3. site froze again wtf
    Edited By: cloudyspirits Sep 1st, 2017 at 04:06 AM
    Add cloudyspirits to Rail
  4. what's the deal now
    Add skiwert76 to Rail
  5. Going to bed. Hopefully we will be refunded all tourney entries.
    Add juzmyluck2 to Rail
  6. all the money they make off players. you would think they could get their shit together by now
    Add skiwert76 to Rail
  7. The DDOS attack is still underway. Our techs are mitigating it, causing for some players not being able to connect. Will update soon
    Edited By: ACR Rep Sep 1st, 2017 at 04:54 PM
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  8. The DDOS attack has been mitigated. Cash game and tournaments are up. Will keep you guys posted.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
    Originally Posted by ACR Rep View Post

The DDOS attack has been mitigated. Cash game and tournaments are up. Will keep you guys posted.

LOLZ...what a fucking joke! what happened now? Why can't you just say your software sucks, your infrastructure is weak and your staff can't handle any problems.
    Edited By: ripomatic Sep 2nd, 2017 at 01:12 AM
    Add ripomatic to Rail

The DDOS attack is still underway. Our techs are mitigating it, causing for some players not being able to connect. Will update soon

So the snot-nosed multi-accounting 15 year old who overloaded your system might disconnect and get some sleep.
    Add ripomatic to Rail
  11. Wtf.. thought we had it mitigated.oh well let's try tomorrow.
    Add juzmyluck2 to Rail
  12. Man, this is crazy. It makes me wonder how easy it would be for a cheater to hack their system and take advantage of other players.
    Add emoneypitt to Rail
  13. 10:20 am eastern time on Saturday morning site still "configuring".. I can figure the series is fucked

Add L Rocketz to Rail
  14. Are we still down?
    Add juzmyluck2 to Rail
  15. And just like that we are down again four hours deep into a tourney. Amazing
    Add juzmyluck2 to Rail
  16. Shades of WPN a few years ago when they tried to run a million dollar guarantee tourney only to have the same thing happen to them. ACR is about to be real sad when the hardcore attacks start again tomorrow.
    Add FishFiend to Rail
  17. So did the million go off w/o a problem?
    Add RUST1D to Rail
    Originally Posted by RUST1D View Post

So did the million go off w/o a problem?

The millions went very well, without any problem. We apologize for everything that happened these past days. As we mention on our Social Media channels, we were under a DDOS attack but it has been already mitigated. I totally appreciate your patience and cooperation regarding this important situation. Anything you guys may need or if you have any questions let me know, as always is a pleasure to assist you.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  19. Glad to hear. Tourny tickets are always cool! I never turn them down.
    Add RUST1D to Rail
  20. Important note: CEO Phil will be checking in on Twitch from 2-4pm ET to discuss recent DDoS attacks and the OSS Cub3d.

You could check our Twitch page.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail

The millions went very well, without any problem. We apologize for everything that happened these past days. As we mention on our Social Media channels, we were under a DDOS attack but it has been already mitigated. I totally appreciate your patience and cooperation regarding this important situation. Anything you guys may need or if you have any questions let me know, as always is a pleasure to assist you.

You realize that most people could not even open the poker client, much less play?
    Add ripomatic to Rail