1. I'm probably one of the last Americans that has money left on the site. I decided to leave $19,144 on stars for 6 years without playing a hand of poker. Now I'm trying to cash out and the only withdrawal method is entropay and that charges 3.95%, (so $756). Is this just common policy in today's online poker world or is there another way to withdraw money without getting charged? Thanks for any help!

Add number1pen to Rail
  2. I would call support see what they can do thats a lot of loot to leave there for 6 years
    Add cloudyspirits to Rail
  3. paypal?
    Add cage to Rail
  4. paypal doesnt process from poker sites in the US
    Add cloudyspirits to Rail
  5. Ok, just take the hit and get your money.
    Add cage to Rail
  6. Any PokerStars admins available to help with this? Lee Jones?

Thread StarterAdd number1pen to Rail
    Originally Posted by number1pen View Post

Any PokerStars admins available to help with this? Lee Jones?

Have you emailed support? I doubt Lee Jones is just browsing P5s casually these days.
    Add threeven to Rail
  8. Ya I e-mailed support, hard to believe this is the only cashout service. I'm guessing people in other countries don't have to pay 3.95% to cashout or very few people would play on the site. Not much will surprise me in the poker world after black friday, but this just seems ridiculous. Can't an intern send the money to his account and then send it to me via venmo or something extremely simple and I'll pay him $100 or something?

Hi, is there a way to withdraw my money without using entropay which charges 3.95% for processing fee? This seems ridiculous for this sum of money, I'm trying to withdraw $19,144, so it would cost me $756 to withdraw my money? Can you just send it to my bank account or a free processing system like venmo?

Thanks,
    Peter Neff

paymentservices@starsaccount.com
    To:

Jun 20 at 11:44 PM

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your email.

I am afraid that the only option available for you at the moment is Entropay.

We do not charge any fees for withdrawing with Entropay; however you may be charged a fee by your bank for receiving the funds, Peter and I am very sorry for that but there is nothing we can do to avoid it as Entropay is the only withdrawal option for you.

I do sincere apologize for the inconvenience and I wish you a wonderful rest of the week.

Good luck at our tables!

Regards,

Margherita
    PokerStars Payment Services

Thread StarterAdd number1pen to Rail
  9. sick brag about having 20k that you just didnt give a shit about

mbn
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  10. take the hit and move on if you have enough not to care about that much for 6 years then its not worth your time worrying about it.
    Add DanHeskett to Rail