1. Hey guys,

I am awaiting my sign up info for www.tournamentpokeredge.com having used the P5's PokerTracker 4 + WSOP bundle (in fact THAT is the part of the promo I am MOST excited about). This will be the first time I have used an actual live training site (I have Udemy Stuff/Videos / Books / etc.) and I am wondering if anyone here has used the site and what you think. I have already reviewed it as much as possible without a login and it looks really great but if anyone can tell me more about THEIR experiences, best ways to get maximum info out of two months (I am sure if I like it I will sign up),and maybe best trainers I would really like to know.

Thanks guys,

RaisersEdge
    Add RaisersEdge to Rail
  2. Killingbird, who posts a bunch in here, should be able to help out.

There are some good video series out now including by bigdogpckt5s and Jace Regina that wouldn't be a bad place to start if no-one else chimes in.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Killingbird, who posts a bunch in here, should be able to help out.

There are some good video series out now including by bigdogpckt5s and Jace Regina that wouldn't be a bad place to start if no-one else chimes in.

Thanks a lot!! Once I get my login instructions/info I will def start there!

RA
    Thread StarterAdd RaisersEdge to Rail
  4. Hey whats up man!! So I find that there are sort of two approaches that work best for new members.

(1) Starting going through TPE University. This is sort of a guided course that takes you step by step through a variety of MTT concepts like "Early Stages", "Mid Stages", "Bubble Play" and so on.

(2) Watch Part 1 of a series from 4-5 pros until you find one that really "speaks to you" and who's teaching style you like. Some guys take a classroom type approach and others do essentially live sweats.

Of course I like all of the pros, but some who I have found particularly good for my style of learning include Andrew Brokos, DannyN13 and Marc Alioto.

We also recently added Assassinato who is REALLY good.

Cheers and good luck!
    Add killingbird to Rail
  5. “For years, I tried to find freedom and escape the poverty I was born into. TPE was the only thing that worked”

Carlos Welch
    Add Lena01 to Rail
  6. I don't pay a subscription on TPE but I am a member so I can browse the articles - Matt Hunts pieces are very good, don't know if he still provides ouput on there though because I have not been on it for a while.
    Add cage to Rail