1. Hey everyone,

I used to play ACR sometimes on my Mac a few months ago, but haven't recently. I just went to open it up as I want to play the WSOP Main Event satellite Sunday, and the software started to update then kept getting errors, and now I am unable to download.

I live chatted with their support, and I guess since the Mac version is on Beta, i need an emulator for Windows or to use Bootcamp.

i am curious if anyone here has a Mac and plays ACR, and what you do or what advice you can offer? Thanks!

It's too bad Ignition offers no WSOP satellites, no idea why if it can just pay cash like ACR.

Best,
    Jordan
    Add jordanfrog to Rail
  2. Well there are many ways to skin a cat. Instead of trying to play a "WSOP Satellite" Why not play in a tournament on whatever site you can play on with a payout large enough to pay for the WSOP?
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
    Originally Posted by DaddyDuck View Post

Well there are many ways to skin a cat. Instead of trying to play a "WSOP Satellite" Why not play in a tournament on whatever site you can play on with a payout large enough to pay for the WSOP?

I get what you are saying but the nice thing about big WSOP sats like that is they are generally considerably softer than other $500 buyin tournaments. Maybe that isn't the case on ACR, but it probably is.
    Add threeven to Rail
  4. At this point I only play on Ignition, not many other options outside of Ignition and ACR it seems like that are good for tournaments. Ignition has some good tournaments, but mostly only on Sunday's with stronger payouts.

I don't normally play on ACR, but when they are giving away at least 50 $12,500 packages (cash into your account directly) for a $540 buy in it is pretty good, especially since he field won't be as large as it sounds since it will be a lot of re-entries from players.
    Thread StarterAdd jordanfrog to Rail
    Originally Posted by jordanfrog View Post

Hey everyone,

I used to play ACR sometimes on my Mac a few months ago, but haven't recently. I just went to open it up as I want to play the WSOP Main Event satellite Sunday, and the software started to update then kept getting errors, and now I am unable to download.

I live chatted with their support, and I guess since the Mac version is on Beta, i need an emulator for Windows or to use Bootcamp.

i am curious if anyone here has a Mac and plays ACR, and what you do or what advice you can offer? Thanks!

It's too bad Ignition offers no WSOP satellites, no idea why if it can just pay cash like ACR.

Best,
    Jordan

Hi, what kind of issue you are having? What version of Mac do you have? I could help you.
    Add ACR Rep to Rail
  6. I have the latest version of Mac, and i spoke to a rep of yours via live chat and said that the Mac beta version is very buggy and likely will not work and recommended an emulator, which was very annoying to deal with.

I don't understand how you have a poker site that isn't built successfully for Mac users.
    Thread StarterAdd jordanfrog to Rail