1. Whats happened to you clowns? you losers cant even start a game anymore...Youre making it hard for me to take all your money on the regular, like i have for the last 4 years. Step your games up and pre-reg a tourney or reload those silly little bankrolls losers.

Add OSUbeavers503 to Rail
  2. How much does carbon pay you to try and feed the dying site? I think any sane person would just start playing on another site... which leads me to believe you are either not sane or have some sort of stake in carbon. Which is it?
    Add DaddyDuck to Rail
    Originally Posted by OSUbeavers503 View Post

Whats happened to you clowns? you losers cant even start a game anymore...Youre making it hard for me to take all your money on the regular, like i have for the last 4 years. Step your games up and pre-reg a tourney or reload those silly little bankrolls losers.

What is funny is...of the two threads I have seen you start, they both have been extremely degrading to a player pool (which is probably not the optimal play to get someone to play with you) & it has just been a "hey guys look how big my dick is" thread. Load crappy Carbon tables & shut the fuck up.
    Add SCripshow23 to Rail
  4. stats dont lie buddy, and i play on multiple sites guy. Am i supposed to pat them on the back for not pre-regging mtt's and being broke? try to encourage you idiots to win more money? lol guys like you, who are broke and want to post on the internet, but not play or win. Its super tilting to the guys actually playing and winning.

Thread StarterAdd OSUbeavers503 to Rail
  5. I got a bankroll on there now I will be playing occasionally here and there so get ready sir.

Add kevmode to Rail
  6. does pocketfives track carbon anymore if so wtf am i missing ya
    Add alun to Rail
  7. they dont track anymore.

8. good to have to back Kev! And im sure you will be haha.

9. is this a complaint about tourneys not filling and cancelling? Just curious
    Add double_kyan to Rail